The Association: Boston Celtics! Awesome

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

The Association: Boston Celtics! Awesome

The latest Association was awesome and inspiring!  These guys are dialed in and ready for a fantastic run...like Doc said, "winning one is sweet but winning two is sweeter." 

Baby has grown up and now has a child...he's a fantastic man that came from almost nothing!  He has been so misunderstood and should be respected!

Ray is so professional and as smart as a tack! 
    PP is so thankful and determined.
    KG is very intense and vital.
    Rondo is very intelligent yet still young!

We are soooooooooooooooooo lucky to have such GREAT players and such GREAT human beings!  They make us proud! 

Thanks Doc and Danny!  Ubantu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Re: The Association: Boston Celtics! Awesome

Everytime I watched the last episode it bring tears to my eyes it is very emotional and inspirational I feel.  I am so proud of these guys and happy to be a Celtic fan as well.  Great program. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Im mad I only caught the second part of the episode....but I was inspired by it.  I watched it a couple weeks ago...maybe thats why I am so positive about this run.

I will say this though....I appreciate baby's story and all, esp. me just having my 1st child last year,,,but this guy does still have a lot of growing up to do and going forward I hope he realizes this....I know he came thru in game 4 and got his game back...but he was the only player right after the game, standing up near the bench doing the sweep jesture.  He needs to learn some humility , esp. after mouthing off to Amare , and making K.G. have to shut him down....IDK, it just didnt sit well with me...cuz we are a veteran team...who knows if that will come back to haunt baby later when the big 3 are gone and N.Y. is a serious contender?  but yes, great show on ESPN.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It really was a great program.  It will be interesting to see if they have a similar program about another NBA team next year.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

I believe the ASSOCIATION is only for the 2 teams that made it to the FINALS the year before. BECAUSE THE LAKERS have their series too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: The Association: Boston Celtics! Awesome:
    I believe the ASSOCIATION is only for the 2 teams that made it to the FINALS the year before. BECAUSE THE LAKERS have their series too.
    Posted by ojmega

I believe that you answered by question.  Thanks !  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Ewe...the Lakers have one?  Let me barf now!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: The Association: Boston Celtics! Awesome:
    In Response to Re: The Association: Boston Celtics! Awesome : I believe that you answered by question.  Thanks !  
    Posted by susan250
    not really. its just based on popularity and the excitement quotient. http://www.celticsblog.com/2011/4/15/2114188/the-association-boston-celtics-part-5-5-video this is the last episode. really loved it!

Sections
Shortcuts