The Association - ESPN's Show

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The Association - ESPN's Show

I'm wondering how many of you have seen and are following the Association show?  They've now had 2 shows narrated by Donnie Wahlburg.  The second installment was broadcast on ESPN this past Friday night and is available on ESPN's site (http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4679877/the-association-episode-2). I like the show and it actually shows some behind the scenes thinking and attitudes of the Celtics. 

What are your views of the show?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Re: The Association - ESPN's Show

It is good but not as good as the Laker one last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

LOVE the show..its awesome and even gets me pumped up sometimes..wen they showed Shaq during the 76ers game it was awesome to see that the man really does care and sometimes just cant go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Its a good show.  I like getting some behind the scenes footage and insight on players that we never see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The first one was great. The second one was a let down. It seemed mostly like filler material. I hope number three has more meat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

I really liked both. Its good news that they are doing it on the Celtics this year. They did it on the Lakers last year. The NBA decided after last year it was the Celtics turn (to win a championship) to get a show.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

That sounds more cynical than normal from you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

I don't know that it is a big departure from my previous stance, but I would like to believe that it is all on the up and up. If it isn't at least there is some evidence that the drama will unfold per a script that favors our celtics. I don't know what to believe. Mostly I just think that the refs are biased and the NBA doesn't do a good enough job of identifying biases and addressing them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

...fair enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I love the insight into what's going on with the players's minds and the behind the scenes struggles.  Most of all, I love that they feel the same as I do about losing last year.  It leaves a terrible feeling in all of our stomachs knowing that we could/should have won with maybe 2 or 3 more rebounds.  It just kills Perk that he wasn't there and that will motivate him this year.  YES!

Sections
Shortcuts