The athleticism and offensive game of Bass makes him a starter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Re: The athleticism and offensive game of Bass makes him a starter

They replaced 2 guys who knew the system with 2 guys who don't. With just 2 weeks to get ready, Delonte and Baby will be missed.

Bass and Dooling may be an upgrade eventually, but they're gonna stumble out of the gate.

If you don't have a center, you have to run. The "Big 3" no longer can. They better get a center. Bass isn't one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedGreen6. Show BleedGreen6's posts

Who is taller Bass or Big Baby?  I looked them both up on ESPN and was surprised to see:

Big Baby Listed as 6'9"
    Bass Listed as 6'8"

Is this right?  I thougt Bass was taller.

Thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Re: The athleticism and offensive game of Bass makes him a starter:
    Who is taller Bass or Big Baby?  I looked them both up on ESPN and was surprised to see: Big Baby Listed as 6'9" Bass Listed as 6'8"    Is this right?  I thougt Bass was taller. Thanks.
    Posted by BleedGreen6

BBD is really more like 6'7"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

According to draft camp measures, Baby is 6'7 3/4 inches w/o shoes and Bass is 6'6 1/4". Bass does have a much longer wingspan, though.

The draft camp measurements are worth checking out. These are the actual, no BS, numbers for teams about to spend a lot of money. Kent Benson left Indiana at 6'11" and was 6'9" when he went to camp. The NBA listings are about as reliable as the WWF's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedGreen6. Show BleedGreen6's posts

In Response to Re: The athleticism and offensive game of Bass makes him a starter:
    According to draft camp measures, Baby is 6'7 3/4 inches w/o shoes and Bass is 6'6 1/4". Bass does have a much longer wingspan, though. The draft camp measurements are worth checking out. These are the actual, no BS, numbers for teams about to spend a lot of money. Kent Benson left Indiana at 6'11" and was 6'9" when he went to camp. The NBA listings are about as reliable as the WWF's.
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost

Thanks, Johnny.  How do you find the draft camp info?  Can you please tell me the website?

Thanks,
    BleedGreen

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

This one is a good start.

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-draft-measurements/

Wingspan is often overlooked by fans.

Who's taller? I was 4 inches taller than a teamate in college. Yet, standing flatfooted, arms raised, facing each other, I could only touch the bottom of his palm. Those long arms count. Remember McHale!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

JO is going to start. Bass is going to back up Garnett.
    Posted by Kirk6

I told you..Bass is the man!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: The athleticism and offensive game of Bass makes him a starter : So you want Bass to replace Garnett?
    Posted by Kirk6

Kirk where you have been all this off season? KG could play at center like Doc told reporters a few weeks ago..Isn't me is the coaching staff who said it..J. O'neal is a back up at this stage of his career and can be very productive with that role. On the other hand Bass is on his prime ready to accept the challenge. See the box today and you will know what i'm talking about..keep up!!

KG
    BASS
    PIERCE
    ALLEN
    RONDO

O'NEAL
    WILCOX
    PIETRUS
    MOORE
    DOOLING
    DANIELS
    STIEMSMA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

O'neal is lazy as hell!! Put Bass in the line up Doc!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: The athleticism and offensive game of Bass makes him a starter : The problem with starting Bass is you're taking away bench production. If you want another starter then why not Wilcox?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Forget the bench production we're getting beat with the current starters and we're trying to catch them with the bench..That's suck!! Two games is enough!! Kg isn't going to score more than 12 points..He needs to focus on defense so play him at center and let the offensive game of Bass flourish!!

KG
    BASS
    PIERCE
    ALLEN
    RONDO

O'NEAL/Stiemsma
    JOHNSON/Wilcox
    PIETRUS
    MOORE/Daniels
    DOOLING

Wilcox just get hurt and Daniels doesn't convince me!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: The athleticism and offensive game of Bass makes him a starter : Depends on the opponent ... Expect to see more zone and KG in the middle after the obvious success late in tonight's game.
    Posted by Mployee8

Zone is gonna be our religion from now on!!

Sections
Shortcuts