The Bench Conspiracy!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The Bench Conspiracy!!

Is Nate tanking it too so HE deosn't get traded like our man JON???

Are we all of a sudden the Trailblazers?

What the heck is going on here?? I can understand guys getting hurt but what's funny is it's NOT any of the starters. It's the entire bench!! LOL!!

The next thing you know Wafer will go down so he can't be traded. I mean c'mon!! (don't flame me I'm just wondering why it's all out bench players when the starters play the most mins) Strange!! Doc should suspend all the starters and see who gets healthier the fastest.

The bench is going to ride that wave to a CHIP! LOL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: The Bench Conspiracy!!

Yes, frustrating and strange.  I started a similar thread a day or two ago listing all the injuries.  But, it is what it is and we have to play through it.   If Danny can get some help, great, but until then - the Players who are healthy have to play through it.  

Everyone has their favorite beef.  Mine is with Shaq.  JON has a knee problem....maybe he's done.  Delonte I understand - freak accident.  Same with Nate.  But, Shaq is just too da'am fragile and that frustrates me.  Every week its another little something.  Guess we should have expected that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Better now than in April, May, or June.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: The Bench Conspiracy!!:
    [QUOTE]Better now than in April, May, or June.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Good Post. And let me repeat it, "Better now than April, May or June."

Time Will Only Tell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, frustrating and strange.  I started a similar thread a day or two ago listing all the injuries.  But, it is what it is and we have to play through it.   If Danny can get some help, great, but until then - the Players who are healthy have to play through it.   Everyone has their favorite beef.  Mine is with Shaq.  JON has a knee problem....maybe he's done.  Delonte I understand - freak accident.  Same with Nate.  But, Shaq is just too da'am fragile and that frustrates me.  Every week its another little something.  Guess we should have expected that.

Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

-

Don't you think that it's management that is holding Shaq back to insure he is there when we need him the most?

After all, he has already shown them what he can do, what he means to the team when he is available.

I think they are holding him back just so that he has ample fuel in the tank when the playoffs roll around.

Or am I just being silly?  But that's what I think.  These are shrewd people, Danny & Doc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Bench Conspiracy!! : - Don't you think that it's management that is holding Shaq back to insure he is there when we need him the most? After all, he has already shown them what he can do, what he means to the team when he is available. I think they are holding him back just so that he has ample fuel in the tank when the playoffs roll around. Or am I just being silly?  But that's what I think.  These are shrewd people, Danny & Doc.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

If Shaq is indeed healthy, he should be playing limited minutes.  We really need him now and during the playoffs.  I certainly hope that you are wrong. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Bench Conspiracy!! : - Don't you think that it's management that is holding Shaq back to insure he is there when we need him the most? After all, he has already shown them what he can do, what he means to the team when he is available. I think they are holding him back just so that he has ample fuel in the tank when the playoffs roll around. Or am I just being silly?  But that's what I think.  These are shrewd people, Danny & Doc.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think management is holding Shaq back.

1. Doc has spoke publicly about his frustration with Shaq being out too much.  He's as frustrated by Shaq missing games as I am.
    2. I don't think Danny nor Doc want to sacrifice games nor the best record in the East so that Shaq can rest for this many games.  If it was one or two games at the end of the season, yes.  Shaq's been out for 4 straight very important/tough games (Dallas, Orlando, and LA included) and he's missed 16 games overall.  

Management is not doing that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

PS.  If they were going to hold him out, it would be against weaker teams where we knew we would win.....not against Orlando, Dallas, LA, and Miami!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

All really interesting points.  I have been wondering how Shaq could not be available during this key time with a break coming. Why could he not play some key minutes. I have already said it could have been the difference in the Laker and Mavs game. What is with this guy,  Doc said he could have played against the Mavs if it was the playoffs.

Is Shaq saying since I am getting the minimum I am playing a partial season?

The point I never  hear mentioned is that Shaq not playing puts others in line to get injured. We keep stretching the rubber band and it will eventually break.

Nate what is the status of his injury,. I have heard nothing.  I don't believe by the way, the market is very good for him now.  He has lost value.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not sure about Nate's status.  We really need him for the game against Miami tomorrow.  It will certainly be very disappointing if he also can't play this game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to The Bench Conspiracy!!:
    [QUOTE]Is Nate tanking it too so HE deosn't get traded like our man JON??? Are we all of a sudden the Trailblazers? What the heck is going on here?? I can understand guys getting hurt but what's funny is it's NOT any of the starters. It's the entire bench!! LOL!! The next thing you know Wafer will go down so he can't be traded. I mean c'mon!! (don't flame me I'm just wondering why it's all out bench players when the starters play the most mins) Strange!! Doc should suspend all the starters and see who gets healthier the fastest. The bench is going to ride that wave to a CHIP! LOL!
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    Bias, I was thinking the same thing.  Actually, I think it's just my paranoia creeping into my thoughts.  Better way to avoid being traded  is to bring your "A" game every night.

Sections
Shortcuts