the big four?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

the big four?

fab,ok ,sully,colt.....are we heading that way?maybe ,stay tuned.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: the big four?

just going by article on espn.com,should they stay together for season might make for very interesting combination.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

might make the thread a little better if you share the link to the espn article....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

In response to bigbostonceltics' comment:

just going by article on espn.com,should they stay together for season might make for very interesting combination.

Interesting how?  Is it interesting to watch these four guys play below the rim and get dominated on a nightly basis?

I guess it would be interesting if you are of a tanking state of mind and really are hoping to be one of if not the worst team in the league.

Like Fierce said, two of those guys aren't even good enough to be on this weak @ss roster next year!

Big Four?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:

but you forgot FAV!!

he's going to be the best thing from europe since....well whatever good center came from europe...I've read some of the posts here!

OK..now lets talke REALITY for a minute.

KO- so far after SUMMER LEAGUE against D-leagers, he looks like solid below the rim offensive player with a good BB IQ....GREAT. he'll also be a mid round ROOKIE, not so great.

Sully- IF his back is fine, he should be a GOOD rebounder, with a high BB IQ . He also plays a low post game, but also BELOW the rim...not so great in the NBA.

Melo- we've all seen what he is by now, we can HOPE that something changes. most likely when his guaranteed money runs out, he will be playing in another League.

Iverson- Who knows. what we DO know is BIG men drafted in the later second round are almost NEVER anything more than BU material AT BEST.

Fav- again, some here thik that he is a beast ready to unload on the NBA. His SEVEN years in Europe don;t say that though. As well as the fact that no one was offering him so un godly amount of money to come play here (which if he WERE expected to become a star someone WOULD).

now THAT is your fab Five!!

Just becasue guys put on your favorite teams jersey doen't make them something they are not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Fav and a KO look-a-like

I couldn't help it, sorry.

Faverani na Liga ACB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

Fav and a KO look-a-like

I couldn't help it, sorry.

Faverani na Liga ACB

Look at those arms. Somebody has got to teach Europlayers how to lift weight. This guy needs to add 20-40 pounds if he wants a chance to be a legit Center in our league

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I'm still trying to understand what the OP is trying to say -  "the big 4", stay tuned...

- Will they all make the Celtics team Roster?  No.

- Would they all ever play together as a unit? hell No.

- Are they are all big as in massive?  No. (Oly does not have a big frame).

- Are they all big as in tall? No. (Sully is undersized for a PF)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I'm still trying to understand what the OP is trying to say -  "the big 4", stay tuned...

- Will they all make the Celtics team Roster?  No.

- Would they all ever play together as a unit? hell No.

- Are they are all big as in massive?  No. (Oly does not have a big frame).

- Are they all big as in tall? No. (Sully is undersized for a PF)

I agree. Why don't people try to make sense with their comments/posts.

I think what he meant is, Are these our four roation bigs? I think he's right. Fab, Fav, Iverson & Sully will log time at the 5, and KO, Sully, Bass and maybe Hump is he's here will log time at the 4.

Hopefully, KO & JS are getting the most minutes. Hopefully Stevens starts Fab because that will assure us a bottom10 record.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Let Danny work it out. Just relax and let it happen his way!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

In response to bigbostonceltics's comment:

[QUOTE]

but you forgot FAV!!

he's going to be the best thing from europe since....well whatever good center came from europe...I've read some of the posts here!

OK..now lets talke REALITY for a minute.

KO- so far after SUMMER LEAGUE against D-leagers, he looks like solid below the rim offensive player with a good BB IQ....GREAT. he'll also be a mid round ROOKIE, not so great.

Sully- IF his back is fine, he should be a GOOD rebounder, with a high BB IQ . He also plays a low post game, but also BELOW the rim...not so great in the NBA.

Melo- we've all seen what he is by now, we can HOPE that something changes. most likely when his guaranteed money runs out, he will be playing in another League.

Iverson- Who knows. what we DO know is BIG men drafted in the later second round are almost NEVER anything more than BU material AT BEST.

Fav- again, some here thik that he is a beast ready to unload on the NBA. His SEVEN years in Europe don;t say that though. As well as the fact that no one was offering him so un godly amount of money to come play here (which if he WERE expected to become a star someone WOULD).

now THAT is your fab Five!!

Just becasue guys put on your favorite teams jersey doen't make them something they are not.

[/QUOTE]

There werent 10 player drafted better the Sullinger in 2012. He slipped solely because of his back. He has the talent to be a good NBA player, his back as we already seen might get in the way.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

How about Rondo, Green, KO, and Sully? (Although, KO and Sully may have limited minutes together since they are both PFs.) I wonder how good this group could become with one superstar thrown into the mix? I know it won't happen this season but we may become a contender sooner than many think.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Oly can play some C with Sully at PF, and I'm sure we'll see a little of that dynamic, but not as a regular line-up.  

Both Melo and Colt are no where near ready to bring on the roster.  Its one thing to tank. Its another to be completely embarassed.  Melo hasn't progressed at all.  Right now they would both  still be a second round project picks in the draft.  

Current roster, Humphries and Oly would backup Faverani, but Danny will get another big body, less worthless than Melo, backup before the season starts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Oly can play some C with Sully at PF, and I'm sure we'll see a little of that dynamic, but not as a regular line-up.  

Both Melo and Colt are no where near ready to bring on the roster.  Its one thing to tank. Its another to be completely embarassed.  Melo hasn't progressed at all.  Right now they would both  still be a second round project picks in the draft.  

Current roster, Humphries and Oly would backup Faverani, but Danny will get another big body, less worthless than Melo, backup before the season starts.

did I read correctly, you think Fav will be the starting Center?

wow, if so those predicting us to be one of the two worst teams in the NBA next year  will be correct!