The biggest trainwreck in the NBA-The Los Angeles Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The biggest trainwreck in the NBA-The Los Angeles Lakers

Hip hip hooray! C'mon trolls give your team a cheer.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mld12. Show mld12's posts

Re: The biggest trainwreck in the NBA-The Los Angeles Lakers

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

If you say so here you have it:

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/10

So you of all people that say Cousins is better than Howard LMAO!!!!! If the Lakers are a trainwreck and Lakers are #14 in the Power Rankings, what can we call the Celtics who are #17???

Ok time for the double standard and the corny lame excuses. LMAO!!!

Now we will start reading the but, but, but excuses in 3...2...1... from Celtics fans. There you have it.

THE DR. IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Dr_Hollywood

You and your team are pathetic!

15-18 and heading down.  There's 

better teams in the West and the old decrepit

fakers aren't one of them!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

If you say so here you have it:

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings/_/year/2013/week/10

So you of all people that say Cousins is better than Howard LMAO!!!!! If the Lakers are a trainwreck and Lakers are #14 in the Power Rankings, what can we call the Celtics who are #17???

Ok time for the double standard and the corny lame excuses. LMAO!!!

Now we will start reading the but, but, but excuses in 3...2...1... from Celtics fans. There you have it.

THE DR. IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Dr_Hollywood

Excuse for what having a better record? Being in the playoff hunt versus out of it? Oh but Stein says the Lakers are better. Uh-huh. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Celts have their problems but nothing like the Lakers locker room, Howard having to be restrained from fighting Kobe, nice

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/dwight-howard-kobe-fight/

Funny to remember how cocky Laker fans were about the Howard deal...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

The Celtics go from 3-2 lead at home in the Conference Finals to this mess and you are dissing the Lakers a wreck? The Cs were supposed to again challenge the Heat and now look at them. I the Lakers are a train wreck LA still has the leagues number one locomotive in high gear, the Clippers. What the h*ll does Boston have other than an decrepid old Garnett. So there you have it, the Old Man and the Cs. MUHUHAHAHAHAHA.

The lakers go from 2 titles, to 2 second round beatdowns to THIS??????

It's decrepit, fool!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wonder how Robert Sacre and Metta will do as Centers for the lakers against HOU and SAS!!!!

LMAO!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

How is  Kome's "How to Lose Friends and pizz people off" leadership qualities working out???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The point is the lakers are seeing their season go up in flames.  They thought they got rid of Bynum and got the best big man in the game.  Well how did that work out for you.

Lakersavenger,

Most of us like the Clippers here, we just hate the Lakers.  So hey, we can root together for them to kill the Lakers anytime they play.  And you know what they will.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

yes, the Clippers are one of the best teams to play in upstate New York since the old Rochester Royals....I used to go to many of their games...I mean, it is still the same franchise right...? .....we are talking about the old Buffalo Braves aren't we...? Go Braves/Clippers..!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

yes, the Clippers are one of the best teams to play in upstate New York since the old Rochester Royals....I used to go to many of their games...I mean, it is still the same franchise right...? .....we are talking about the old Buffalo braves aren't we...? Go Braves/Clippers..!

The Clippers if the Celtics are not in it we can get behind with a clear head. You know they hate the Lakers almost as much as we do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

absolutely Concord.....I went on record here several days ago stating that if the Celts are not involved I am rooting for the Clippers regardless of who they play.....

also, someone stated that the Celts play in the "little league conference"......that is exactly the same thing that we have been saying for years about the Western Conference that the Lakers dominated so many years ago....since the Lakers moved to Los Angeles (1960) they are 11-14 in the Finals against the East (and 3-8 vs the Celtics).....and since that year the West has a 21-32 record vs the East...."little league conference" indeed...!     ....again...since 1960...

Lakers     .440 winning percentage      Western Conference     .396 winning percentage     

Celtics     .833 winning percentage      Eastern Conference    .604 winning percentage 

just to set the record straight....no opinions here....facts as substantiated by the numbers...

I will give the West their due back in the earliest days of basketball......but the East and the Celtics still prevail going all the way back before the shot clock era....and it isn't close...

I won't end on a sarcastic note by saying either "thanks for playing" or "have a blessed day"...

I'll just stick to the won loss records!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

You are misguided about Laker fans and how they view the Clippers. In actuality it is the same love hate relationship that UCLA and USC fans have. We UCLA fans of course always want the Bruins to prevail in all games, but we also cheer on USC, they are just not our first choice. If UCLA is not in the NCAA but USC is, my mind and heart is all 100% on SC, period. And if both are in the tournament I cheer for both, unless it's head to head, but if the Trojans prevail then I'm all in for them. I'm convinced you all know this about how Angelenos feel about both teams but you all are just jealous that Boston doesn't have a similar situation, all you have is  a worn out and done CS team. We are proud of both our teams, but even parents have a favorite child though they try not to favor one over the other. But you are all welcome to join us in Los Angeles's great teams, it just tells us you all know that LA is far superior to Boston when it comes to sports, especially in basketball. And remember this, all Clipper fans hate the Celtics as much as Laker fans, because we are all Angelenos. So good luck with what you got, which is nothing at all.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Avenger, finally a post that I can respect and relate to......no problems from me on the issue of Angeleno's rooting for UCLA/USC and all that....as far as professional teams go I'm not so sure....just thinking Yankees/Mets....especially the old Yankees/Dodgers/Giants....those fans hated the other teams....but college...? yeah, I can definitely see it.....seems we may agree once in a while...who knew...?

as far as LA being a better sports town, I can't agree with you there....Boston fans are unbelievable....they would never think of arriving at a game in the 2nd or 3rd inning and/or leaving early....even when the teams are having a bad year.....but the rest of your post...nice job!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

You are misguided about Laker fans and how they view the Clippers. In actuality it is the same love hate relationship that UCLA and USC fans have. We UCLA fans of course always want the Bruins to prevail in all games, but we also cheer on USC, they are just not our first choice. If UCLA is not in the NCAA but USC is, my mind and heart is all 100% on SC, period. And if both are in the tournament I cheer for both, unless it's head to head, but if the Trojans prevail then I'm all in for them. I'm convinced you all know this about how Angelenos feel about both teams but you all are just jealous that Boston doesn't have a similar situation, all you have is  a worn out and done CS team. We are proud of both our teams, but even parents have a favorite child though they try not to favor one over the other. But you are all welcome to join us in Los Angeles's great teams, it just tells us you all know that LA is far superior to Boston when it comes to sports, especially in basketball. And remember this, all Clipper fans hate the Celtics as much as Laker fans, because we are all Angelenos. So good luck with what you got, which is nothing at all.

No one is jealous.  No one dislikes the Clippers.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Deserves to be on the Front Burner Again.

I think maybe the trolls have been banned.   Maybe they found a way to ban the IP address.  Wouldn't that be too cool.

You have been DeBradleyed

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Is that Blog Blop getting his just desert!!

Ball Don't Lie @YahooBDL    From @yourmandevine: Video: Rockets mascot Clutch slams cake in face of Laker fan during big Houston win. yhoo.it/13gK129 5 minutes ago

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Lakers will try to unload Howard in the next month.

Sections
Shortcuts