The Black Mamba goes for 48

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48

In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : And I'm glad we don't have a selfish rapist on our team. I guess that's the difference between Celtics fans and Lakers fan. LA: Home of lawyers, producers, agents and just all around scumbags. Like Kobe. I heard he wanted to score 50. But he just couldn't get into it because the Suns weren't crying and screaming "No. Please stop."
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

LA home of scumbags, you are so right!

Wife beaters too!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : You still don't get it that the best players should shoot the most. The best scorers in the NHL shoot the puck the most. This is also just an excuse when your team has all mediocre players.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Don't tell me I don't get it.  48 is great,  but  no one  and  I  mean  NO ONE  should ever  shoot 6-29 in a game.  He clearly was not the best shooter that night.......last  night, yes, jack it up.......but  6-29?????  Selfish ball hog!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : How did Kobe one up the Celtics with a 48-point performance against the Suns?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I've never seen and Indiana fan jock Kobe so hard. I would think you would be a Metta World Peace fan 0_0

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : Don't tell me I don't get it.  48 is great,  but  no one  and  I  mean  NO ONE  should ever  shoot 6-29 in a game.  He clearly was not the best shooter that night.......last  night, yes, jack it up.......but  6-29?????  Selfish ball hog!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Who shot 6-29? You can't even get your numbers right, just like your arguments. I guess Mike Brown and Kobe were right that he shouldn't stop shooting...

How about 3-17 with 5 turnovers and playing wheelchair defense? Remember who did that on Friday night?

Jordan led the league in fga 9 times. Maybe it isn't so bad for your BEST player to shoot the ball the most... 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

6 for 28 big deal!!  One night 6-18, the next 6-28.  Ball hog.  And 17 is not 28, last time I checked.  3-17 is atrocious, but he didn't continue to shoot.  Bird had off nights, and he passed the ball.  koME wants to be Jordan so badly..............too bad he will NEVER be Jordan!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to The Black Mamba goes for 48:
    [QUOTE]What an unbelievable game for Kobe. The Kobe bashers have been pretty quiet the last few games...
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

u mean....THE BLACK SWINEAAAZZZ-O

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

With no Kapono, McRoberts and Murphy last night, I guess it would have been better for Kobe let Luke Walton or Metta World Peace have 20 shot attempts then take them himself...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : LA home of scumbags, you are so right! Wife beaters too!
    Posted by 21st[/QUOTE]

I remember the low-class Celtics fans chanting "Wife Beater" to Jason Kidd while his wife was in attendance at the Fleet Center.

Very classy bunch of people...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Pierce only shot the ball 17 times becasue he can't create his own shot.
    The only time he scores is when Rondo sets him up for an open set shot.

His one on one capabilities are non-existent.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Mtrax,
    Your capabilities are so predictable.  Agitiation for no apparent reason, other than some very desperate attempt for attention.  You need help.   

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : There's a big difference between chanting "wife beater" and really beating up your wife. 

This sure doesn't sound like a woman that was beaten by Matt Barnes:
    From Matt's wife:

On Matt’s arrest:
    I just think it was something that got blown out of proportion because Matt is from Sacramento. It’s completely false. Matt is very aggressive on-court, but at home, he’s one of the best fiances. He’s an amazing father and he’s just a teddy bear. We just moved to LA together, so we are fine. I hate for him to be painted with that type of reputation, but we’ll work through it.

On making headlines:
    I think it became a headline because we live in a community that’s just nosy. We were outside kind of arguing so I think that kind of got people interested real quick. I think the neighbors just got involved too quickly (and were) too irrational.

LOL. Crazy desperate Celtics fans toiling in unhappiness and jealousy over The Black Mamba.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : Are you kidding me? When did I mention Matt Barnes? You said Celtic fans were chanting "wife beater" to Jason Kidd! Since when did Jason Kidd become Matt Barnes?

21st posted a picture of Matt Barnes in this thread.
    You mentioned a wife beater a few posts after the Barnes picture.

I wonder how Jason Kidd's wife felt about the chanting?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

On a basketball note - is it me, or have Bynum's numbers started to plateau a little?  I mean, a couple of games ago, didn't he go for about 25 points and 17 rebounds?
    Last night, in 33 mins, the lakers new SECOND option took 8 shots, scored 12 points, with 8 rebounds and a -18.
    OLD second option Gasol went for 16 and 12!!

He was getting a lot of ink, more than koME, then his numbers started to dip a little........I shouldn't read anything into that, though, should I?  I mean, it's probably nothing at all, right?  I mean koME is not the type to let others get some glory while he struggles....probably just a coincidence, right?  RIGHT!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

[QUOTE]On a basketball note - is it me, or have Bynum's numbers started to plateau a little?  I mean, a couple of games ago, didn't he go for about 25 points and 17 rebounds? Last night, in 33 mins, the lakers new SECOND option took 8 shots, scored 12 points, with 8 rebounds and a -18. OLD second option Gasol went for 16 and 12!! He was getting a lot of ink, more than koME, then his numbers started to dip a little........I shouldn't read anything into that, though, should I?  I mean, it's probably nothing at all, right?  I mean koME is not the type to let others get some glory while he struggles....probably just a coincidence, right?  RIGHT!!
    Bro, take a deeeeep breath and relax!  It's not the end of the world and lots more bball to be played.  Bynum going to be sitting at the top in rebounding in the very near future.  Enjoy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Mtrax is a Laker troll even if he doesn't know it.  What is that expression? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.  It 's a duck.  And Mtrax is a laker duck!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : Right behind future NON T-Wolf Kevin Love???

Bro, not a bad spot to be at the top with rebound monster Love.  Enjoy!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts