The Black Mamba goes for 48

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48

In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48:
    On a basketball note - is it me, or have Bynum's numbers started to plateau a little?  I mean, a couple of games ago, didn't he go for about 25 points and 17 rebounds? Last night, in 33 mins, the lakers new SECOND option took 8 shots, scored 12 points, with 8 rebounds and a -18. OLD second option Gasol went for 16 and 12!! He was getting a lot of ink, more than koME, then his numbers started to dip a little........I shouldn't read anything into that, though, should I?  I mean, it's probably nothing at all, right?  I mean koME is not the type to let others get some glory while he struggles....probably just a coincidence, right?  RIGHT!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I feel like I have to clean up after every one of your posts with a shovel and mop. Bynum played 30 minutes last night, not 33. Who the hell does your editing?

Did you like Luke Walton's +32 last night?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : Don't tell me I don't get it.  48 is great,  but  no one  and  I  mean  NO ONE  should ever  shoot 6-29 in a game.  He clearly was not the best shooter that night.......last  night, yes, jack it up.......but  6-29?????  Selfish ball hog!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Bro, I guess you are not to happy that Pierce went 3-17 the other night either.  Have a nice day!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : Bro, first you bag on Kobe that he can't shoot by going 6-28, then Kobe shoots 18-31(58%) and now he's a ball hog?  As long as we win by at least 1 more point than the opposition I'm good with Kobe being a ball hog.  Keep on hating.  Enjoy!
    Posted by greeneater2

No he has always been a ball hog

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: The Black Mamba goes for 48 : No he has always been a ball hog
    Posted by OneOnOne

Bro, if ball hog equals 5 championships, then by all means Kobe should continue to be a ball hog.  Hope Kobe scores 58 points tonight in a win.  Enjoy your day!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Kobe Bean Bryant is undoubtedly the greatest basketball player of this generation.

Can anyone say "prolific scorer?"

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

I'm willing to bet if most scorers in the NBA jacked it up over 30 times they'll get 40+ points in a game. But I guess it's a tremendous feat in Flakerland.

Sections
Shortcuts