The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

Fiercest said DA should trade PP for Paul george!!
    Fierceat said they should trade RR!
    Fiercest said DA should blow up the team and get first round picks!!!!!!
    Fiercest said the celtics wont make to the playoffs this year!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

finally someone else taken notice of all the nonsense going on in this board.. especially from fiercest. all his posts are irrelevant and he is always negative as hell! not to mention he disappears when the celtics win big games, but is always here to hate when we lose..crappy fan if you ask me

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fierce is a huge Celtic fan who sometimes gets carried away with the little girl fights and standing on his own personal soap box but he adds a lot to thos forum and those who polarize their opinions of him and turn things into sissy fights over and over are immature losers (get the hint)

A 15-17 team playing like we were at the break deserved to be broken up... sorry anyone who predicted this streak is lying, I believed we'd be better but was just hoping for the 6th seed and some respectable 2nd rd exit after Danny did nothing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

And believe me Danny would have traded PP for George or Rondo in a blockbuster if the deals were right

Heck he was offering Ray for Hansborough (and Bird laughed?)

but nobody would give us anything worthwhile back, teams are hoarding picks for this years draft and only the top 5-6 teams who really feel they can contend wanted our vets and trades/$ didn't match

Danny should have made a small move with Johnson, Moore 2nd rd picks and exp contracts, that much is clear (Hickson, Felton?) but I don't blame him for doing nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Agree with Rame - no one can question Fierce's loyalty to the Celtics.  We all want to get better......some of us propose trades, some of us criticize those who do.  I prefer to be in the former camp, with Rame and Fierce, but if you guys want to be in the latter.....well, I really won't care either way!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

not turning anything into a "sissy fight", just stating some things i noticed on this board and especially from fierce. kind of gets old and annoying when all someone does is complain and hopes we are lottery bound.. ya those who polarize their opinions on people stating their opinions and insulting others are immature losers that are being hypocrites also, right? (im sure you get the hint)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

15-17 before all star was unacceptable for high mentinance fans like u but u guys need to understand it is a long seasson,lockout and stuff,injuries,and the C's arn't getting any younger but I never doubted them the way U and fiercest doubted them,.Some fans knew all along that the C's will be better as the seasson goes on and thats the annoying part between u and fiercest,trade this trade that blow this blow that!!It's just unacceptable to act like that if u call urself a celtic fan!!so don't get upset if we get right back ya!I like him,I think he is an intelegent dude but the way he assume celtics will not make the playoff is just crazy!and if ur a fan every games is a win game for the c's!no 2nd round exit!come u guys got to beleve they can still do it!what is the fun part if u do not believe!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Now that DA didn't make that PP for Paul George trade anrt u glad??
    Have u seen PP playing the last month or so??
    and i think PP just won the "player of the month award"I know it means nothing but u think Paul George can do what PP bring to the table?
    Me,Im so glad DA didnt make a move cuz DA still believes!!!
    Do not compare the old Big 3 to this big 3 cuz the old big 3 was injured and out of shape!
    this big 3 + rondo right now are hot!!!hot hot hot hot hot!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Botton line were all Celtic Fans..lets enjoy this time..could be last stnd...Fierce is cool, just gets carried away sometimes...but im sure he bleeds green like the rest of us...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!:
    [QUOTE]Now that DA didn't make that PP for Paul George trade anrt u glad?? Have u seen PP playing the last month or so?? and i think PP just won the "player of the month award"I know it means nothing but u think Paul George can do what PP bring to the table? Me,Im so glad DA didnt make a move cuz DA still believes!!! Do not compare the old Big 3 to this big 3 cuz the old big 3 was injured and out of shape! this big 3 + rondo right now are hot!!!hot hot hot hot hot!!!
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]

Whatever dude, the title of this thread is confrontational and reeks of immaturity and a lack of education

One thing this forum likes is enthusiasm and positive fans... so please bring the excitement... but if you are a teenager here to starts fights then you'll be exposed and denounced in a heartbeat

Agree and am very happy that Pierce got in shape and KG began to play his best ball since he pulled up lame in Utah in '09. Ray BTW has never been seriously injured since he got here and is in top physical shape among 37 year olds in the entire world... his minor injury that kept him ourt 2 weeks basically made Avery a legit pro and started this run, so it was a blessing in disguise

keep it clean bro

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]Botton line were all Celtic Fans..lets enjoy this time..could be last stnd...Fierce is cool, just gets carried away sometimes...but im sure he bleeds green like the rest of us...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]not turning anything into a "sissy fight", just stating some things i noticed on this board and especially from fierce. kind of gets old and annoying when all someone does is complain and hopes we are lottery bound.. ya those who polarize their opinions on people stating their opinions and insulting others are immature losers that are being hypocrites also, right? (im sure you get the hint)
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

Here's the problem C's will not make it to the Eastern Conference Finals.  Book it Dano!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Whatever dude, the title of this thread is confrontational and reeks of immaturity and a lack of education One thing this forum likes is enthusiasm and positive fans... so please bring the excitement... but if you are a teenager here to starts fights then you'll be exposed and denounced in a heartbeat Agree and am very happy that Pierce got in shape and KG began to play his best ball since he pulled up lame in Utah in '09. Ray BTW has never been seriously injured since he got here and is in top physical shape among 37 year olds in the entire world... his minor injury that kept him ourt 2 weeks basically made Avery a legit pro and started this run, so it was a blessing in disguise keep it clean bro
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Green, KG, Melo, Waiters and Bass - that's our bench next year!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Whatever dude, the title of this thread is confrontational and reeks of immaturity and a lack of education One thing this forum likes is enthusiasm and positive fans... so please bring the excitement... but if you are a teenager here to starts fights then you'll be exposed and denounced in a heartbeat Agree and am very happy that Pierce got in shape and KG began to play his best ball since he puled up lame in Utah in '09... keep it clean bro

Immaturity?lack of education??are u kidding me?we are talking about basketball here and a fan that his comment and opinion are way off,.u dont need to be a fre a king college honor to state ur opinion here man!!!I'm not looking for a fight,why would i wanna fight the dude is out of his mind!wait,hold on,why is it ur so defensive for him?are u his ho??heheh joke or u and fiercest is the same dude?cuz i can imagine him making multiple account here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Green, KG, Melo, Waiters and Bass - that's our bench next year!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

Bro, Melo you are obviously smoking some of the good stuff!!!!  You're not welcome to the real world.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fab Melo

The Syracuse Center

isn't it a bad time for LA trolls to wander the Bost threads looking like ignorant teenagers??

especially when they show they know NOTHING about the sport and are just Hollywood cheerleaders with no lives

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Green, KG, Melo, Waiters and Bass - that's our bench next year!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

I'd LOVE that bench... lacking a PG tho

Who starts at PF/C?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Well, I put your ID against mine that you do not get Melo!  Loser does not post here for ONE YEAR.   You game?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Immaturity?lack of education??are u kidding me?we are talking about basketball here and a fan that his comment and opinion are way off,.u dont need to be a fre a king college honor to state ur opinion here man!!!I'm not looking for a fight,why would i wanna fight the dude is out of his mind!wait,hold on,why is it ur so defensive for him?are u his ho??heheh joke or u and fiercest is the same dude?cuz i can imagine him making multiple account here.
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]

when you sound ignorant an unable to type a few sentences together people are less likely to take you seriously or consider you an adult... nobody said go to college, I teach 4th grade, 90% of them can type a better response than those

and your thread title was one that starts fights and was attacking Fierce, duh

I said I appreciate your enthusiasm and joy for the Celtics winning, now go away if ur just going to come back whining about others and being confrontational

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Well, I put your ID against mine that you do not get Melo!  Loser does not post here for ONE YEAR.   You game?
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Here's a link to the best mock draft site on the web that shows the Celtics have TWO picks well before Fab Melo comes off the board (at 30)

http://www.nbadraft.net/2012mock_draft

I have no clue who Danny likes, picking Melo vs. the field of 20 guys who can possibly go 18-26 is idiotic and you are a Lakers troll on a board for real fans like me anyhow

but I'm pretty confident when we are on the clock with our 1st pick of the draft Melo will still be available and when he is.... I win....Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Well, I put your ID against mine that you do not get Melo!  Loser does not post here for ONE YEAR.   You game?

who would you come back as this time?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Here's a link to the best mock draft site on the web that shows the Celtics have TWO picks well before Fab Melo comes off the board (at 30) http://www.nbadraft.net/2012mock_draft I have no clue who Danny likes, picking Melo vs. the field of 20 guys who can possibly go 18-26 is idiotic and you are a Lakers troll on a board for real fans like me anyhow but I'm pretty confident when we are on the clock with our 1st pick of the draft Melo will still be available and when he is.... I win....
    Please!!  Stop the double talk, are you game or not?  I've been fairly consistant and if some nutjob wants to boot me then I guess you are right!Surprised

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : I'd LOVE that bench... lacking a PG tho Who starts at PF/C?

KAMAN!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Funny I like a lot of Fiercest posts, some I don't.  Nearly everyone that says something about arguing with him has done it themselves in the past.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Please!!  Stop the double talk, are you game or not?  I've been fairly consistant and if some nutjob wants to boot me then I guess you are right!

What double talk?

You want me to make a bet that of all the players Danny can pick and all the draft scenario's that can go down he will 100% take Fab Melo???

are you on crack?

You didn't even know who the guy was 20 minutes ago, you thought he was an all-star for the Knicks named Carmelo.

I simply pointed out how ignorant to the sport you are because you idiotically thought the Melo someone was talking about being on our bench next year was Carmelo Anthony, and not the guy projected to be a late 1st rd pick in a draft that we have TWO earlier 1st rd picks

not a concentrator huh?

Sections
Shortcuts