The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

But when FAB Melo is still available when we pick in the draft... proving to the world that he is not CARMELO and could be on our bench if Danny wanted him, I'll be here, ready to laugh once again at the ignorant Faker troll who knows so little about the sport he thought someone suggested we had Carmelo Anthony on our bench next year

You've been completely humiliated everywhere you stepped tonight troll, goodnightLaughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : who would you come back as this time?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

LOL!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

Fierce love a good argument, that's for sure, but he is one of the greatest Celtic fans, i have ever had the pleasure to post with!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : KAMAN!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

So

C- Kaman, Melo
    PF - KG, Bass
    SF - Pierce, Green
    SG - Avery, Waiters
    PG - Rondo, ?

Steamer, Johnson, Ray somehow used in a sign and trade (Mayo?)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : So C- Kaman, Melo PF - KG, Bass SF - Pierce, Green SG - Avery, Waiters PG - Rondo, ? Steamer, Johnson, Ray somehow used in a sign and trade (Mayo?)
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Oh really!  You're nothing more than propaganda  and you were no where to be found when the C's where struggling.  Anything else?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Oh really!  You're nothing more than propaganda  and you were no where to be found when the C's where struggling.  Anything else?
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Grasp at those straws now that you have been humilated buddy

deflect attention away from your humilation

I spent more time on the Patriots forum thru early Feb, have a life outside of being a teenage troll too you know, 2 week vacation at the end of that month, then I was here on and off saying what trades I would or would not accept and precicting a 6 seed rd 2 loss if Danny did nothing

but keep trying to insult real intelligent basketball people as a Faker troll as you continue falling face first into a pile of the steamy wet stuff all night

regardsLaughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Sorry troll, 12,000 posts in over 5 years, you lose, humiliated and proven ignorant all night, low BBall IQ, on and on, forced to grasp at straws and tell a guy lighting up cigars in the upper decks during 131-92 that he is fairweather fan, ha!

I'll post as often or as little as I want depending on my work schedule, social events and current interest in all my 5 sports teams and when faced with a teenager in mom's basement like you, I'll win and show them the door every day of the week and twice on Sunday

thanks for bringing a knife to a gunfight, now that your body has been left riddled with bulletholes its off to bed, took a personal day tomorrow and sleeping in, so I can afford to post till 1-2am for once

regardsLaughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

[QUOTE]Botton line were all Celtic Fans..lets enjoy this time..could be last stnd...Fierce is cool, just gets carried away sometimes...but im sure he bleeds green like the rest of us...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Agree, lets enjoy our celtics team success rather than critices other celtics fanatics, it's the beauty of the freedom of expression. Hail to Bradly and Steamer they actually changed the defense of the team.

"No Body Does it Better than the BOSTON CELTICS"

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : So C- Kaman, Melo PF - KG, Bass SF - Pierce, Green SG - Avery, Waiters PG - Rondo, ? Steamer, Johnson, Ray somehow used in a sign and trade (Mayo?)
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I was thinking
    Kaman-  Melo
    KG - Bass
    PP- Green
    Waiters - Pietrus
    Rondo - Bradley

Or Mayo/Ray....................and Waiters or Lamb
    That is a fast second unit!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

well, isn't this a breezy little thread?

B&C, whatcha reckon redRuss did to get himself hidden?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I think 99% of the fans who post have left some sort of derogatory comment or two about the Celtics this year (too old, blow em up, point guard can't shoot, we're better off in the lottery).
    Crazy up and down season, and now we're up again.
    Hope it lasts a long time, but who knows?

If you disagree with a post, it's better to argue it in the moment, not when the changing fortunes of the season puts it in your favor.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]I think 99% of the fans who post have left some sort of derogatory comment or two about the Celtics this year (too old, blow em up, point guard can't shoot, we're better off in the lottery). Crazy up and down season, and now we're up again. Hope it lasts a long time, but who knows? If you disagree with a post, it's better to argue it in the moment, not when the changing fortunes of the season puts it in your favor.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    People who don't understand the value of Fierce just don't know what this BB thrives on. Rameakap's post here explain very clearly that any knowledgeable fan would have looked for changes at the trade deadline or at the All-Star break. If you can't see that you just don't know the function of this blog. We are frustrated arm chair GM's and coaches who see things some valid and some not that Celtics management is or isn't doing.

To be blindly supportive of this team or the Red Sox and Patriots just means that these blogs are not designed for you who don't question things.  We certainly are glad we were wrong on the Celtics this year but as Rameakap says Fierce or any of us doubting the direction of our beloved team earlier in the season owe no apologies for the team's success. We just hope it continues.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]I think 99% of the fans who post have left some sort of derogatory comment or two about the Celtics this year (too old, blow em up, point guard can't shoot, we're better off in the lottery). Crazy up and down season, and now we're up again. Hope it lasts a long time, but who knows? If you disagree with a post, it's better to argue it in the moment, not when the changing fortunes of the season puts it in your favor.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    People who don't understand the value of Fierce just don't know what this BB thrives on. Rameakap's post here explain very clearly that any knowledgeable fan would have looked for changes at the trade deadline or at the All-Star break. If you can't see that you just don't know the function of this blog. We are frustrated arm chair GM's and coaches who see things some valid and some not that Celtics management is or isn't doing.

To be blindly supportive of this team or the Red Sox and Patriots just means that these blogs are not designed for you who don't question things.  We certainly are glad we were wrong on the Celtics this year but as Rameakap says Fierce or any of us doubting the direction of our beloved team earlier in the season owe no apologies for the team's success. We just hope it continues.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Come on fiercest!!,I thought u r not going to post here for 5 months!!
    This is great so much attention for this title this is great.
    I don't really care who do u think u r but im going to say what's in my mind about fiercest.What can u do?bully me around?type in ur little loptop that I live in a basement?Oh look I teach at school so im a great basketball fan!oh look I have a life and u dont.who cares about that?what do u know about me?but then again I will say what's in my mind.Internet baby!!embrace it while u can cuz this is ur wolrd.but i kind of like this,.fight over the internet!it's so much fun!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

say whatever you want its a free country

if you think internet fights are fun, can't write the english language very well and are intent on looking ignorant and childish, then all the power to you

I tried to give you some advice on what a fool you look like and how the real Celtic fans here will think you are a total loser, while also saying I appreciate any positive/enthusiastic fan so stick to that, but you ignored my polite truthful responses and decided to act 12 and be a bully over and over again

FAIL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : I was thinking Kaman-  Melo KG - Bass PP- Green Waiters - Pietrus Rondo - Bradley Or Mayo/Ray....................and Waiters or Lamb That is a fast second unit!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

all good options, nice job

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : People who don't understand the value of Fierce just don't know what this BB thrives on. Rameakap's post here explain very clearly that any knowledgeable fan would have looked for changes at the trade deadline or at the All-Star break. If you can't see that you just don't know the function of this blog. We are frustrated arm chair GM's and coaches who see things some valid and some not that Celtics management is or isn't doing. To be blindly supportive of this team or the Red Sox and Patriots just means that these blogs are not designed for you who don't question things.  We certainly are glad we were wrong on the Celtics this year but as Rameakap says Fierce or any of us doubting the direction of our beloved team earlier in the season owe no apologies for the team's success. We just hope it continues.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Here's the problem C's will not make it to the Eastern Conference Finals.  Book it Dano!
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

My Celtics are playing like world beaters right now and I could not be more excited. I just hope that the Lakers do not make it to the finals to meet us there because we have no answer for their bigs.

Go Green! Go Celtics!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : My Celtics are playing like world beaters right now and I could not be more excited. I just hope that the Lakers do not make it to the finals to meet us there because we have no answer for their bigs. Go Green! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

The Lakers making the finals?  Don't worry about that.  You're being silly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : The Lakers making the finals?  Don't worry about that.  You're being silly.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Actually I am being very realistic. The Lakers are the 3rd seed in the West currently and we all know, well except for you, that the 3rd seed from the West won the title last year. Just sayin'

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Actually I am being very realistic. The Lakers are the 3rd seed in the West currently and we all know, well except for you, that the 3rd seed from the West won the title last year. Just sayin'

Being the third seed and winning is an anomaly.  There really isn't any point in pretending otherwise.  

" so yeah umm a third seed won last year and uhh the Lakers are the third seed so umm that must mean that the Lakers will win this year"  Brillance personified.

Nice to see you back though.  Elven is still wiping the excrement out of his diaper.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Being the third seed and winning is an anomaly.  There really isn't any point in pretending otherwise.   " so yeah umm a third seed won last year and uhh the Lakers are the third seed so umm that must mean that the Lakers will win this year"  Brillance personified. Nice to see you back though.  Elven is still wiping the excrement out of his diaper.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

No, I am just pointing out that you can never count out a team, especially a top seeded team in the western conference.  It is called respect my friend. No-one pictured the Mavs winning the O'Brien last April, but we all saw it happen. My beloved Celtics are playing wonderfully and seem to be peaking at just the right time. I am just wary of the Lakers because they swept my Celtics this year and we did not have any answer for their bigs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : No, I am just pointing out that you can never count out a team, especially a top seeded team in the western conference.  It is called respect my friend. No-one pictured the Mavs winning the O'Brien last April, but we all saw it happen. My beloved Celtics are playing wonderfully and seem to be peaking at just the right time. I am just wary of the Lakers because they swept my Celtics this year and we did not have any answer for their bigs.

Oh I am not counting them out.  They have a shot.  Just not much of one. They are lacking chemistry.

There just isn't much point in talking about the Lakers-Celts in the finals. 

Hawks and Spurs are all that matters right now.  I am sure the Lakers are respectful enough of tonights game than to be worred about being in the finals right now.  don't you think?

Sections
Shortcuts