The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!

Yes, Fierce you need to stay - 5 months is a long time!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!!:
    well, isn't this a breezy little thread? B&C, whatcha reckon redRuss did to get himself hidden?
    Posted by BaileyPowe

Probably not take someone's GOOD advice!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : Probably not take someone's GOOD advice!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

What happened to BirdandCowens?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : What happened to BirdandCowens?
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

NOTHING!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: The Boston Celtics PUNCH Fiercest to the a z z!! : NOTHING!!!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

good to know Red-Russ. I was concerned - Must be difficult going back and forth. All that logging in an out. Just sayin' :)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The win tonight against the Hawks convinced me this Celts team is not a 1st round of the playoffs team. I think we can go deeper, like the east finals.

Come back, Fierce, I want to hear new predictions from a " Born Again Celtic Fan" You've been forgiven for your sins. You can claim "temporary Linsanity"...
    .ha.ha..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

The win tonight against the Hawks convinced me this Celts team is not a 1st round of the playoffs team. I think we can go deeper, like the east finals. Come back, Fierce, I want to hear new predictions from a " Born Again Celtic Fan" You've been forgiven for your sins. You can claim "temporary Linsanity"... .ha.ha..
    Posted by Ortiz123

It was an impressive win.  They won despite the poor officiating.   If they continue playing this way, they should win more games than they lose for the remainder of the season.  Although, they do have a difficult remaining schedule.  I still believe they have a good chance of getting to at least the 2nd round of the playoffs.  I wouldn't have thought this a few weeks ago. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

My suggestion is that Fierce and Mployee bet on how far the Celtics go this postseason. Whoever loses must leave until the fall. Prior bets erased, all folded into this one. Once the bet is set the feud cannot be reopened until the season ends. Any attempt to restart this very tiresome feud before then means automatic additional month off the forum, starting immediately 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts