The Celtics Also Got a Top 10 Protected pick

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: The Celtics Also Got a Top 10 Protected pick

In Response to Re: The Celtics Also Got a Top 10 Protected pick:
    [QUOTE]I've been told that we didn't get a top 10 protected pick from the Clips, via Thunder. I'm accused of having made false statements, so here's the proof. Boston 2012 first round draft pick from L.A. Clippers The Los Angeles Clippers' own 2012 first round draft pick to Boston via Oklahoma City (top 10 protected in the 2012 draft, top 10 protected in 2013, top 10 protected in 2014, top 10 protected in 2015 and unprotected in the 2016 Draft). In addition, if the Los Angeles Clippers are required to send their 2012 first round pick pursuant to the above and are also entitled to receive Minnesota's own 2012 first round draft, then Boston via Oklahoma City shall receive the lesser of the Los Angeles Clippers' own 2012 first round pick and Minnesota's own 2012 first round pick. [L.A. Clippers -Oklahoma City, 6/24/2010 and then Boston - Oklahoma City, 2/24/2011] 2013 second round draft pick from Minnesota Minnesota's own 2013 2nd round pick to Boston via Cleveland. [Cleveland - Minnesota, 7/26/2010, and then Boston - Cleveland 2/24/2011] 2015 second round draft pick from Sacramento Sacramento's own 2015 2nd round pick to Boston (top 55 protected in the 2015 Draft). If Sacramento's own 2015 2nd round pick is in the top 55 picks, then Sacramento's obligations to Boston shall be extinguished. [Boston - Sacramento, 2/17/2009] 2017 second round draft pick from Sacramento Sacramento's own 2017 2nd round pick to Boston (top 55 protected in the 2017 Draft). If Sacramento's own 2017 2nd round pick is in the top 55 picks, then Sacramento's obligations to Boston shall be extinguished. [Boston - Sacramento, 2/24/2011] Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/detailed#ixzz1I2V6NGRF
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Now use that little pierce jersey and wipe those little tears away!!  You're such a whinny cry baby!!   That mean old Kyceltic, made me cry againCry

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]HAHAHA!!! LIKE A GOOD PUPPET KYCELTIC IS THERE! Oh man, this is so hilarious! I said go to the thread and BOOM, he's there instantly! Looks like this puppet has a built-in Wi-Fi system. Who needs strings when your puppet is Wi-Fi ready. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Post not worthy of a response!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceItic. Show kyceItic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Celtics Also Got a Top 10 Protected pick :  Post not worthy of a response!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

are you giving up, dink??? you're making us look bad you moron!!!

Sections
Shortcuts