The Celtics Big 5 All Stars!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

The Celtics Big 5 All Stars!

The Celtics have 5 all stars on the ballot this year. Go Celtics!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: The Celtics Big 5 All Stars!

why is gimpy on the west ballot? he played 1 game. i know the west is the weaker league but that's kinda silly for him to be on it.

ROTFLMAO

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 003323344's comment:
    [QUOTE]

why is gimpy on the west ballot? he played 1 game. i know the west is the weaker league but that's kinda silly for him to be on it.

ROTFLMAO

[/QUOTE]

You know the NBA, anyone that has ever won an MVP will most likely always be on the ballot, especially when that person has 2 MVP awards. BTW, how many MVP awards does Rondo, Pierce, and KG have combined?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Thanks for playing!

[/QUOTE]

I know Pierce got one,  when he throttle the human brick layer,  Kome.  Of course Pierce earned his.  Kome out of 5 rings,  maybe should have gotten one.  He rode Shaq  coat tails for 3 of his rings.  (which by the way a lot of players could have done that),  Pau deserved one MVP but of coarse they gave it to KOME so wouldn't cry.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 003323344's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO

[/QUOTE]

I hear he is competing in the first ever NBA wheel chair game. That's why he's on there.

[/QUOTE] I don't think i would have brought up wheel chair!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I love how Laker fans count all of the accolades that happened elsewhere.....

"Phil has more rings than Red"  .......(but Red won all 9 with Boston.....Phil won the majority of his in Chicago)

"Nash has 2 MVP's....how many does Pierce have"...?  (but Nash won them in Phoenix)

and on and on it goes.....they get on me for acknowledging Celtic rings won years ago (while they cling to Laker rings won almost a decade earlier)......and now they cling to achievements won while with other franchises altogether.....priceless...!!!  ....any means to try to run down #1

...as our friend said....the Lakers run their franchise as a business like no other franchise.....but actually the goal in this business is to win the most rings....and even after spotting the Lakers an early 5-0 lead (almost 60 years ago) the Celtics remain the all time winner.....simply put...no franchise has ever done it as well as Boston.....call it the "Celtic Mystique".....that term is historical and was created by the basketball media so long ago....and it still fits....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please don't feed the Laker trolls.

Just ignore them.

[/QUOTE]

Its clearly too much to ask for some posters here.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please don't feed the Laker trolls.

Just ignore them.

[/QUOTE]

Its clearly too much to ask for some posters here.....

[/QUOTE]

what laker trolls anyway??

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Bloggy, you know this debate is not about the last 10,20,30 years .....it is about the greatest NBA franchise of all time....the team with the most rings wins pal....'nuff said....

as for repeats....nice three-peat your team put up....doesn't come close to 8 in a row but as the second best franchise it's pretty darn nice....

that's my last entry into this discussion....I know I shouldn't be getting into all this back and forth nonsense...and I apologize to the board members....I will try not to feed the trolls going forward...

in all fairness, I really don't consider the Bloggy-one a troll......he is just having fun....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

good post...I agree with everything you just said.....take care my friend.....I'll be in the background for awhile as my last post stated...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Bloggey -- I respect all your threads and opinions but you are almost like Fierce and won't let go. You don't seems to understand that most post and reply here are basically just opinions. You can't win them all.

Again, you are also bombarding this forum with so much unsubstantiated  garbage instead of quality reply. I don't care if you stay here, I don't mind but you know darn well you are in the other side and expect some garbage in garbage out....... so let go, otherwise you are  suckering the original poster.

Respect 'em.......

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.