The Celtics Never Had A #1 Pick

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: The Celtics Never Had A #1 Pick

In Response to The Celtics Never Had A #1 Pick:
    [QUOTE]http://www.nba.com/history/top_picks.html http://www.nba.com/history/draft_evolution.html I can't believe the Celtics never had a #1 pick in the Draft, ever! The Celtics never had a #1 pick but have 17 titles. Our rivals, the Lakers, already had 2 #1 picks, 1979 and 1982, but they're still behind in the title count. Unbelievable! HAHAHA!!!  
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

It is amazing boston never got #1 pick especially considering they missed the playoffs an incredible 16 times. Particularly when you consider this mind shattering season......1996-97

Wins       Losses           Division Position

15             67                    7th

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: The Celtics Never Had A #1 Pick:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Celtics Never Had A #1 Pick : Only shows that the Celts are not lucky with the ping-pong balls. How about the 16-15 Finals record of the Lakers? According to Kobe if you reach the Finals and end up losing you're just the 1st loser. HAHAHA!!! 

You should know, your first hand experience of that is more recent than the Lakers....and it was at the hands of the Lake Show to boot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Are there any odds for who will be in the lottery next out of the Lakers and boston?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Celtics Never Had A #1 Pick : Even if the Celts end up in the lottery it just means the Celtics will be getting a lottery pick.  Just like in 2007 when the Celts were in the lottery and the Lakers picked Javaris Crittenton with the 19th pick and the Lakers getting kicked out of the playoffs in the 1st round. 

Sad, you obviously don't realize the revenue gained from even making the playoffs. Oh yeah I forgot, boston is at the tail end of money made!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boston....lottery bound 2013!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]You are so challenged I bet you don't even know what "crickets" means ... right? You stick to discussing the Celtics .... HAHAHA another lie!!!! So lame ... I call you Cinderella and say that you must be tired from walking home after your carriage turned into a pumpkin and there you go, using my line to to fight back .... hint: only losers with no grey matter steal other peoples lines/posts. Something you and your clone kybested thrive on , right? Please .... quit now as in the morning you'll regret looking in the mirror.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

In the morning you will see eye bags on your face. The price you pay for being such a turd on a Boston Globe forum. LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelitcsFoo. Show CelitcsFoo's posts

[QUOTE]Are there any odds for who will be in the lottery next out of the Lakers and boston?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I think that the more important question is who will rise to relevance after all the curent stars are gone. At least Danny has pieces in place and cap space opening up to lure someone. Once Kobe retires, you guys are toast-Andrew Bynuts will not lead a team back to the finals, sorry. Jerry West is not in town anymore (although you might get a Warrior or two sent your way) and it's obvious Kupcake can make very few moves without West or without people like Ron Art...oops I mean TruWarrior/World Peace show up knocking at the door. Kupcake has no plan for the future except to luck out and get someone in the lottery.
    Dwight Howard will not be traded to you guys-at least I would hope that Otis Smith is not that dumb

We at least have Rondo, Jeff Green and a whole ton of $$ to throw at some guys next summer. You guys can't even land a decent point guard to run the show because Kupcake could not pull off a move to bring in a replacement for Fisher. Also remember that Fisher came back to LA after the Jazz politely let him out of his contract due to wanting to live & play in NY for the sake of his child's treatment.

Enjoy the Steve Blake Lake show!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

In Response to The Celtics Never Had A #1 Pick:
    [QUOTE]http://www.nba.com/history/top_picks.html http://www.nba.com/history/draft_evolution.html I can't believe the Celtics never had a #1 pick in the Draft, ever! The Celtics never had a #1 pick but have 17 titles. Our rivals, the Lakers, already had 2 #1 picks, 1979 and 1982, but they're still behind in the title count. Unbelievable! HAHAHA!!!  

They had the #1 pick in 1980 but traded it along with their #13 to Golden State for Parish and their #3 pick (McHale). Golden State then selected Joe Barry Carrol with the #1 and Chucky Brown with #13

Seems

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]Like you know anything about me! I could be Whitey Bulger for all you know .... LOL!!! Personally I don't care to know anything about you ... your words and actions speak for themselves .... Twelve year old dreamer .... Fairytale teller ... Cinderella34 ... Sad story .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Whitey Bulger wanted for racketeering under the RICO act. 

Mployee8 > Whitey Bulger > RICO Celtic > OBVIOUS

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Can't anyone do anything about these two? Please? Give them their own little private board and let 'em go to it while the grownups continue to have rational debates.  They're worse than (most) Laker trolls.  The rest of us don't care about their infantile squabbles and nitpicking.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Can't anyone do anything about these two? Please? Give them their own little private board and let 'em go to it while the grownups continue to have rational debates.  They're worse than (most) Laker trolls.  The rest of us don't care about their infantile squabbles and nitpicking.  
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

Agree !