9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: The Celtics shop free agency for bigs

In Response to Re: The Celtics shop free agency for bigs:
    [QUOTE]after you leave ... you haven't left .... I'm still here ... you're too drunk to know when you're getting the life kicked out of your butt .... I can go all night .... want a broken nose? I'm getting bored as you put up such a lame fight ... people will never forgive me for kicking the sheet out of you when you're down. Just say uncle or better yet, Perv34 is a fraud, liar and crybaby .... which do you prefer, Fraud34 or Cinderella34? I like Cinderella34 as it's so fitting, isn't it?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Listen to yourself. You didn't win one single argument tonight and you're talking like a bully. In reality you're a bully that got bullied tonight.Embarassed

At first you said Howard and Austin Rivers are just a dream. But in the end you admitted that there is a 5% chance they'll end up in Boston.

You said Pitino did nothing. After Fierce showed proof that it was Pitino who had the authority to draft Pierce you did a 360 and backtracked.

The icing on the cake is you saying who cares about what guys like Red-16Russ-11 say about you. You're trying to convince people here that Fierce is a fraud, but you are telling those same people that you don't care about what they say. LOL

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I just hooope that they will go after good vets this year.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: The Celtics shop free agency for bigs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Celtics shop free agency for bigs : Sorry, I don't like him, and I don't think he's worth the money.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I have been conflicted too.

I think that the problem with Dwight is that his self perception is a little bigger than who he is.  But I believe that he will be worth it if the Celts can get him.  He is the best center in NBA today.

25. This post has been removed.