The Celts are going to bring home #18

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

The Celts are going to bring home #18

THE CELTS ARE THE HOTTEST TEAM IN THE NBA RIGHT NOW, DOC HAS THE BOYS PLAYING WICKED HAAHD, AND I JUST DON'T SEE ANY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT THE CELTS IN A 7 GAME SERIES IF THEY PLAY LIKE THIS. WE AHH GAWNA CRUSH MIAMI, CHICAGO, AND THOSE FAKERS TOO. CELTS CAN AND WILL BRING TITLE 18 TO THE GAHDEN, ALONG WITH THE B'S REPEATING AND BRINGING THE CUP BACK TO BOSTON...THE CITY OF MEN!!!! BOSTON IS A BROTHERHOOD!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

Re: The Celts are going to bring home #18

It all dependson several things like winning tonight, Petrius return and the players holding up with no major injuries. right now we are playing super, but a few games ago we were doing the same then we lost 2 in a row. We need the win tonight and a win in Alanta. Then maybe we could look at adding another title but there are alot of teams that look better like San antonio, OKC and Chicago would be hard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The celtics are the hottest team in the nba?  You mean BESIDES memphis and SanAn right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I don't think the Irish guy is a Celtics fan - just a hunch!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

The Celtics won't beat the Lakers. The Lakers won't get past the Thunder or Grizzlies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

not this year, though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm sure david is 100% correct.  The celtics will not beat the lakers this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Well not this season, since LA has 1st rd exit written all over them and Boston likely won't make it out of rd 2

But if we play on Christmas or something we could still be the Lakers this YEAR:-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to The Celts are going to bring home #18:
    THE CELTS ARE THE HOTTEST TEAM IN THE NBA RIGHT NOW, DOC HAS THE BOYS PLAYING WICKED HAAHD, AND I JUST DON'T SEE ANY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT THE CELTS IN A 7 GAME SERIES IF THEY PLAY LIKE THIS. WE AHH GAWNA CRUSH MIAMI, CHICAGO, AND THOSE FAKERS TOO. CELTS CAN AND WILL BRING TITLE 18 TO THE GAHDEN, ALONG WITH THE B'S REPEATING AND BRINGING THE CUP BACK TO BOSTON...THE CITY OF MEN!!!! BOSTON IS A BROTHERHOOD!
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy

I so totally agree!

As Always,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to Re: The Celts are going to bring home #18:
    In Response to The Celts are going to bring home #18 : I so totally agree! As Always,
    Posted by JamLock

RR the best NBA pg!
    And I agree with your agreement!.RR and the big 8+ will really excel with a day off between games. AB and RR ( with rest) can dissect almost any back court and with Steamer, Pav, Bass, Dooling ,Hollins and Quis,hey will cause a lot of teams problems in the next season.  BTW they don't have to win tonight..just compete!. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to Re: The Celts are going to bring home #18:
    The Celtics won't beat the Lakers. The Lakers won't get past the Thunder or Grizzlies.
    Posted by davidap

+1

Sections
Shortcuts