The Chaos in Clipper Land

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

The Chaos in Clipper Land

It seems like Vinny Del Negro may be on his way out as head coach of the Clippers. Remember, they were supposedely going to challenge the Lakers for bragging rights of the Pacific division and now they cannot even beat the New Orleans Hornets. I am glad to be a Celtic fan in times like these, because even though we don't seem or look that good, we have a decent coach that does not cause mutiny in the locker room. UBUNTU!!

Go Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: The Chaos in Clipper Land

In Response to The Chaos in Clipper Land:
    [QUOTE]It seems like Vinny Del Negro may be on his way out as head coach of the Clippers. Remember, they were supposedely going to challenge the Lakers for bragging rights of the Pacific division and now they cannot even beat the New Orleans Hornets. I am glad to be a Celtic fan in times like these, because even though we don't seem or look that good, we have a decent coach that does not cause mutiny in the locker room. UBUNTU!! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

I seem to remember a few nights ago the mighty Hornets took the Fakers to overtime.  Of course the Fakers got all the calls.  Stern at his best..

Sections
Shortcuts