The clippers believe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

The clippers believe

If the celtics are willing to do that trade rumored for kg they can talk him into waiving that no trade clause. It's on hoops hype now. If he does his loyalty should not come into question

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: The clippers believe

why would it?

Not one fan would give KG a hard-time for joining a title contender in his adopted home after Danny dealt him there

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

can't we find a way to get bargnani and put him next to KG...and find a freeagent PG? we do have options.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

why would it?

Not one fan would give KG a hard-time for joining a title contender in his adopted home after Danny dealt him there

I would love the trade, and I would not lose one iota of respect for KG if the trade was made.  I think, once they "upped" it from Butler to Jordan Danny HAS to give it its' proper weight!! He has to...........that is almost a no-brainer. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This deal makes a lot of sense..Like I said, a good businessman knows when to "sell".

The value will never be higher, its time to sell....

Plus I can go see KG play in Lala land...lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

why would it?

I would love the trade, and I would not lose one iota of respect for KG if the trade was made.  I think, once they "upped" it from Butler to Jordan Danny HAS to give it its' proper weight!! He has to...........that is almost a no-brainer. 

Truth

Maybe we can get them to give their 2014 1st rd pick as well.