The Clippers lose to the Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The Clippers lose to the Lakers

Does this mean Mike D'Antoni will win Coach of the Year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: The Clippers lose to the Lakers

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does this mean Mike D'Antoni will win Coach of the Year?

[/QUOTE]

Nope!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Game is not over yet

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

maybe we could send bass to fakkers for 2nd rds

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Lakers need to keep winning.

We don't want the Lakers in the lottery, we want the Lakers with the 18th or 19th pick of the 2014 Draft.

[/QUOTE]

right. send bass to lakers, i think they need some pf

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Xavier Henry ... How come we can't find players like that?

[/QUOTE]

Simple Jimmy Buss is the name in LA and Danny Ainge is the name in Boston...

Thaaaaaaanksssssssssss Jiiiiiimmyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO LAKERS!!!!

PS: We have a winners mentality. We do not accept tanking. That is for losers. If we lose we loose but we will NOT tank.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

LUCKY!!!!!!

laughing out loud

Losers always think about luck.

First game of the season and you are already playing to this tune Fungus????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

As you always say REBOUNDS WIN GAMES RIGHT???? Lakers 52 rebs Clippers 40.

So you believe in Luck?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We will not tank. Celtics on the other hand have to go back to the 22 years drought and I am very happy about that. Back to where you belong. Cool

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Later my friend. It was a great night for both of us. I am extremely happy we showed the Clippers to respect our banners and you are happy we won. Win win situation for both. Good night my friend.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I will be very happy if the Celtics lose every game. Now really good night. There is no way I would root for the Celtics to win. Cool

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Great coaching debut DOC hahaha

More worried about laker banners than having his team ready to play the hapless Lakers without Kobe.. 

I can see the Clippers story with Doc making a statement that CP is like having a coach on the floor..the smartest BB iq hes even seen.. 

National TV and DOc flops in the opener against the weak Lakers .. who are still the numero uno team in LA.. getting a little hot around here, huh Doc?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

The Clippers, no matter what, will always be the Clippers. They were rotten in San Diego and they're still rotten in LA.

I don't care who is on the roster or who is coaching them. I believe they will never win a championship. 

They've had decent players in the past, and a very good team at the moment. But there is a mental softness with the team. And that doesn't breed any sort of long term success. 

On top of that they seem to continually have shocking luck. Going back to Bill Walton and Danny Manning. And a run of appallingly bad draft selections.

Will CP and Griffin see out the prime of their careers with them? I doubt it. 

They can make the play offs. But they are not a serious threat. They're the Clippers.

Still I'll take any win against anyone this season Laughing. Happy to have a win.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Doc was telling his guys in a 4th quarter timeout that "we are too good a team". I have never heard coaches tell players during a game that they were so good, when getting pounded by a so called weak team. Doc also was trying to be in the spot lite more last nite than he was in bean town.  It was hard rooting for a team last nite.  I don't like the Lakers and doc has made me not like the clippers. Actually I was glad for the lakers because I doubt their success will continue.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm an okie at heart although I went to osu.  I was a blake griffin fan, but I never believed him to be a superstar and I still don't.  He's an average nba power forward.  Given that he relies on athleticism, I expect him to decline quicker than average.

Chris paul is good but past his prime...much like dwayne wade he's had a lot of injuries and he's getting a lot of miles.  He has trouble staying healthy.

Jamaal crawford is good but getting into the second half of his career and still no D.

Eric bledsoe is gone.  Collison is a nice pickup but a downgrade.

This is a playoff team, but first round maybe two and they're out.  For some reason I find myself rooting against doc now, although I'll be rooting for PP tonight.