The Clippers lose to the Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: The Clippers lose to the Lakers

Doc is full of himself... hes blocking out his resume of losing, losing , losing until he had 3 HOF's and the ASPG at his side, with firtst THibs, then KG coaching the team.

Hes still riding the media hype of how great a coach he is, closing his eyes and hoping someone guides the Clips to a great season... The Clippers have extraordinary talent of their roster this season...on paper they are big time contenders.. but they also have Doc ...

Last night the Laker bench blew out the Clipper starters... Doc was hailed as having the Clips play great defense this season but oops, he forgot to bring Thibs along and failed trying to get KG to run the defense... Doc, youre on your own now... not a good place to be and you know it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Karlost  +1,couldn't said it better myself.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Lakers had no one logging more than 28 minutes.  Their starters all had - spreads while the bench was all in double digits + category.  Without Kobe, the bench will have to contribute.  I suspect that without Rondo, Celtics will show a similar profile as well.

2013 World Series Champs, 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

It won't take long for Clipper fans to see Doc is at best an average Coach, who talks a good game.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

any time Doc loses it's a GREAT night!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I could be wrong, but the Clippers are way overrated.  Not sure why so many people have such a high expectation for them?  Griffin has got to play 40+ minutes every night, they have no back up bigs.  He might break down by the end of the season and he had some injury issues in the past.  At the very least, fatigue could become a big factor because the team is not that deep in general.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Sorry, I mean decent back up such that Griffin does not have to play 40+ minutes a game for them to win regularly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I don't think ryan hollins is very good, but mullins can be at times.

This is a .600 team that will win 1 playoff series at most.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Maybe teams will now play their bench against Docs team and rest their starters..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The Lakers need to keep winning.

We don't want the Lakers in the lottery, we want the Lakers with the 18th or 19th pick of the 2014 Draft.

I see bad luck schleprock is back!

Celtics finish 40-42 and make 8th seed in Eastern Conference and get the 16th pick overall. Enjoy!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Skins and Heart's comment:

The Clippers, no matter what, will always be the Clippers. They were rotten in San Diego and they're still rotten in LA.

I don't care who is on the roster or who is coaching them. I believe they will never win a championship. 

They've had decent players in the past, and a very good team at the moment. But there is a mental softness with the team. And that doesn't breed any sort of long term success. 

On top of that they seem to continually have shocking luck. Going back to Bill Walton and Danny Manning. And a run of appallingly bad draft selections.

Will CP and Griffin see out the prime of their careers with them? I doubt it. 

They can make the play offs. But they are not a serious threat. They're the Clippers.

Still I'll take any win against anyone this season Laughing. Happy to have a win.

The Lakers are better without Kobe and Howard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

I don't think ryan hollins is very good, but mullins can be at times.

This is a .600 team that will win 1 playoff series at most.

I mean, if you take out CP and Griffin, this team is a bad team.  Those two have to play big minutes all the time to be successful.  Why did they get so much kudos this year over last season?  Doc is a good PR but that is all he is, he does not play the game.  I believe that the thought that Doc makes this team better is a myth.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Xavier Henry ... How come we can't find players like that?

Simple Jimmy Buss is the name in LA and Danny Ainge is the name in Boston...

Thaaaaaaanksssssssssss Jiiiiiimmyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO LAKERS!!!!

PS: We have a winners mentality. We do not accept tanking. That is for losers. If we lose we loose but we will NOT tank.

We've all seen what the Lakers do when they lose
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAVflqU_KIo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXsac-xLkdU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9HbaF2X_ko

Where was that "winners mentality" when you got swept by Dallas and swept last season. Looks more like a quitters mentality.

Sections
Shortcuts