The Commy is on Twitter @CommyContrarian, here's y I left ...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: The Commy is on Twitter @CommyContrarian, here's y I left ...

By any chance are you related to fierce?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

just so we know, cc, is it gonna be jabronis or jambronis moving forward?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

where is boston pro sports lover on twitter

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Lock this thread or delete it!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You didn't leave you were banned... you say racist things, perverse sexist things, ignorant no clue about sports things, can't type the english language and are so insecure and desperate for attention that you ruin this board with your gossip magazine spam and next to nobody can stand you.

Every thread you start gets filled with people blasting you and asking you to go away. Get a clue, few here, maybe just Fierce, are more obnoxious and pathetic at the same time, it takes a truly mentally ill person to act like you on a sports board

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

You didn't leave you were banned... you say racist things, perverse sexist things, ignorant no clue about sports things, can't type the english language and are so insecure and desperate for attention that you ruin this board with your gossip magazine spam and next to nobody can stand you.

Every thread you start gets filled with people blasting you and asking you to go away. Get a clue, few here, maybe just Fierce, are more obnoxious and pathetic at the same time, it takes a truly mentally ill person to act like you on a sports board

For a minute there I thought you were talking about fierce...  then I saw you mention his name in an even less favorable view further into your post..  well done

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

You nailed it.

Sections
Shortcuts