The Deal is done

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

The Deal is done

Celtics land #1 pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: The Deal is done

Celtics land #1 pick and get rid of Rivers.  I think Ainge is a Genius!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Now trade KG for DJ and #1

Trade PP for 2 #2s

That is 4 picks in this draft and cap room. Ainge should be able to rebiuld very nicely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Now trade KG for DJ and #1

Trade PP for 2 #2s

That is 4 picks in this draft and cap room. Ainge should be able to rebiuld very nicely.

it's going to be hard to get league approval for the KG deal..we shall see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

So on draft night the Clippers will make the pick for the Celtics and the rights to DJ and the Celtics wil send KG to the Clippers. That wil meet all the criteria for Stern.

Try to get a #1 for PP but if not get 31 & 33 fom the Cavs while you can.

I like this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Glad the deal is finally done.  I honestly would have preferred a 2014 first round pick and NOT a 2015 unprotected first round pick.

The 2014 draft will be a very good draft but I guess getting a 2015 is better than nothing.

Just glad it's over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

Glad the deal is finally done.  I honestly would have preferred a 2014 first round pick and NOT a 2015 unprotected first round pick.

The 2014 draft will be a very good draft but I guess getting a 2015 is better than nothing.

Just glad it's over.

Where do you see the pick is 2015 and not 2014?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

The Clippers will make the playoffs next year  and most likely the year afterwards. That 2015 unprotected pick is still good. The Clippers better come right for the KG deal because if they don't land KG or PP that 2015 pick could be a lottery pick. LOL!

So I think Ainge is pinning that 2015 pick on how they work the KG deal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

If I were Ainge I would quickly move to trade PP for those 2 #2s. This will weaken the Clippers because anything that weakens them for the 2015 pick, helps the C's. Sorry but business is business. :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Danny Ainge is awesome..we are going to be better than rebuilding, you will see.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Don't send them KG, and then CP3 might not agree to a deal, then our pick could be a pretty good one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

love it. assuming it all goes through, which is a big assumption after the clusterF that this negotiation process has been, i love this deal. frankly, i do not see how the NBA could block a subsequent deal for KG, so long as the salaries match up. i wouldn't count on any picks for KG, but we'll get at least jordan (for better or worse). then trade PP to the cavs. i like it! i have been saying all along that signing doc to that contract was a smart move by danny and some people on here scoffed at it. the rebuild looks strong and we haven't even had to give up any of our young assets (yet).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

LOL! Tell the Clippers we want DJ and Bledsoe for KG. If they say no, KG will retire and we send PP to the Cavs. We are in a even stronger position than before because they still want KG...or at least we know Doc desperately does.

I would love to get DJ and Bledsoe and 2 #2s for PP. You talk about a quick overhaul...man we'd shock some people next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

the 2 picks for PP would be huge. much better than paying him 5 mil to move on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

this guy say's bucks like pierce also....

Chris Sheridan Chris Sheridan  @sheridanhoops about 14 minutes ago

Doc to Clips alive again. #Cavs and #Bucks interested in Pierce; D.Wade needed 8 hours of treatment b4 Game 7. Blog:orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando…

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz2X5Aj6YbZ

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Clips will go nowhere without griffith..c's clear winners.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i don't think KG to the clips will get done...league won't let it threw...just my feeling.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4413148. Show user_4413148's posts

Can expect a goldmine but it is the Clippers. They could be average in 2 years and the pick is unprotected. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

where's blake griffin going?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

where's blake griffin going?

no place....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Griffin is going nowhere I think but he is never healthy...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i don't think the league can block the KG deal as long as it's a fair one. blocking this deal would essentially set the precident that 2 teams could never deal with each other more than once in the same time period. i don't think they can do it. don't expect picks for KG, but expect jordan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Now Pat Riley wants to see what he can get for Bosh, dunno if that will play a role in KG to Clips...can't stand Pat...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

good  move.

Clips could become Celtics west

IF  KG  and PP end up there

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

i don't think the league can block the KG deal as long as it's a fair one. blocking this deal would essentially set the precident that 2 teams could never deal with each other more than once in the same time period. i don't think they can do it. don't expect picks for KG, but expect jordan.

from what i read...i don't see it happenning...

Sections
Shortcuts