The DVR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

The DVR

There have been many complaints about this board's negativity. It's bad and we all sound bitter and hateful. I have been guilty of this also.

It usually occurs after I have rewatched a loss on the DVR. I rarely watch the victories... after all, we're supposed to win... right? I want to see what went wrong and there has been plenty.

Repeated viewing of the losses has soured me, which contributes to unhelpful and negative posts. I wonder if the rest of this board is similarly afflicted??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: The DVR

I'm only negative with regard to the trolls.  I've very positive when it comes to my team.  Seems like I'm not really on "ignore" if someone reads all my posts, right Tayshawn?

Mr. Johnny - I haven't seen any games,either.  If I don't watch them on the computer, I have to do without.............I live in CA and I coach.  Plus, the kid's have the TV's  until late at night (games are over)......and I don't have the package.  I can only go by what you guys write, and I read.
    I don't think proposing trades should be viewed as a negative.............just the opposite.  We want to still be good, so we need better players!

I, for one, enjoy your posts, and you don't seem overly angry to me!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: The DVR:
    [QUOTE]You post here like you watch soooooooo many games........................ Also, you only have 1 TV? OK...???
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

It's none of your business, mtrax!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]It is pretty obvious what is wrong with this team. JO and Ray Allen should not be starting, and Rondo should be traded.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Kirk, think we could get Nash and Lopez for Rondo, then trade JON to WAS for Blatche?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DVR : It's none of your business, mtrax!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I don't know what mtrax is.
    Anything you post here is open to comments.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

You said the kids (plural) have the TV (singular).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]You said the kids (plural) have the TV (singular).
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

You are way too obsessed with me, and way too keen on trying to trip me up over semantics.  If it's not directed at you, and not basketball related, what do you care?  This is harassment, and I will not tolerate it!!

Here, small man, I will fix it for you - go re-read my initial post!!

Thanks, mtrax - and everyone knows that's who you are!!

Sections
Shortcuts