The End of Howard to the Lakers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers

Wish the Magic could just sit him in uniform on the bench for however long they choose... Wish the players association would allow it! Lakers still have the best player to offer Orlando in Bynum but this situation is just ridiculous. I do think Howard gets moved at the deadline

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

In response to "Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers : The Magic don't want Bynum. In case you didn't know, the 3-team trade involving the Magic, Cavs, and Lakers have DH going to the Lakers and Bynum going to the Cavs. So no, the Lakers don't have the best player to offer because Bynum is not going to the Magic. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Well aware of what the talks on the 3 teamer were... But where there is smoke there is fire. Every 3 months or so the Lakers are in talks for Howard. So to me it isnt dead. I know it's hard for some people to accept but Lakers are still the favorite to try and land him. Someway, somehow. Even if a differen third team emerged that Bynum likes. It's tough to say here in July but I still view Lakers as favorite because honestly, people like playing there. Sometimes (unfortunately) that's all it takes

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Isn't it cool how when you hit ignore an idiot troll's animated Laker banner goes poof?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Rockets and Nets will be the frontrunners for Howard this winter

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

In Response to Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers : Someone didn't take their meds.
    Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

You're a terrible Lakers troll but at least you're trying I guess...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers are unable to construct a deal without the young players and draft picks of Cleveland or Houston. Bynum is just a bribe to get one of those teams to be a facilitator for L.A. Neither team needs to help the Lakers ... In fact, either team is capable of making their own deal with Orlando for DH but must risk seeing him flee as an UFA in 2013 without a guarantee to resign (not legal under CBA) and a contract extension out of the question (not enough $). This is the only leverage that L.A. has ... the ability to risk trading for him w/o an extension/guarantee as it's one of the few venue's he's likely to resign with other than Brooklyn. The Cavs (Hore) won't street walk for L.A. (Pymp) for a non-guaranteed Bynum (10 cents on the dollar) and Houston won't play slutt for the would be pymp. Too bad LA .... Try again next spring!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I would think you people would have learned by now. Don't EVER count out the Lakers until "the fat lady sings", and she's not even in the wings yet.

We have Mitch Kupchak, you have Danny Ainge. That should tell you everything you need to know about which is the better run organization.

We've already improved by signing Steve Nash and Antawn Jamison. Dwight Howard would be "icing on the cake". I know it's killing most of you to think that the Lakers are even still in the conversation for DH...but we are. And if we don't sign him, we still have Andrew Bynum. That's not a bad problem to have.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers : I would think you people would have learned by now. Don't EVER count out the Lakers until "the fat lady sings", and she's not even in the wings yet. We have Mitch Kupchak, you have Danny Ainge. That should tell you everything you need to know about which is the better run organization. We've already improved by signing Steve Nash and Antawn Jamison. Dwight Howard would be "icing on the cake". I know it's killing most of you to think that the Lakers are even still in the conversation for DH...but we are. And if we don't sign him, we still have Andrew Bynum. That's not a bad problem to have.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

He said Antawn Jamison..............ha ha ha -he said Antawn Jamison!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers : I've never had a user name. I live on the west coast and my brother in NH told me about this website.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA - I'm calling BS!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Word on the street is that Dwight has told Rob Hennigan AGAIN that he will not, under any circumstance sign an extension with the Orlando Magic in a meeting in Los Angeles yesterday.

Ironic, isn't that they met in the city of angels.   Just sayin'

Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers : Not ironic, he's been rehabbing in LA for months.............wow you didn't know that??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Why not Orlando or Brooklyn for that matter?  Oh yeah, that's right... He owns a home in Los Angeles.  Wow, just another coincendence. Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

HI

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to The End of Howard to the Lakers:
    [QUOTE]http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/07/24/sh-blog-orlando-may-put-dwight-howard-trade-talks-on-hold-until-2013/ Rob Hennigan is willing to go through  another year of turmoil by keeping Dwight Howard on the team when the season starts , from our Mark Heisler: “A source told Sheridan Hoops that trade talks involving Howard, which the Orlando Magic just put on hold, could go on all summer – of 2013.  The Magic seemed ready to take the best current offer – such as the Brooklyn Nets’ package headed by Brook Lopez – but are now determined to draw out the process in hope of getting better offers.  ESPN’s Chris Broussard reported Tuesday that the Magic has told teams it will not move Howard now. Our source said new GM Rob Hennigan has decided that getting the best deal is the priority. BOOM!!! Looks like BynumizaZERO after all! HA HA HA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Right as always you...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Good things happen to the Celtics when Qdaddy shows up. Right, Qdaddy? Hey, Qdaddy, a fat lady sang a song in 2011 when the Lakers got swept by the Mavs in 2011. And just last May, another fat lady sang a song to the Lakers when Durant hit that in your face 3-ball by Durant over Artest. Ha Ha

Sybil, the fat lady is warming up in the wings!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

In Response to The End of Howard to the Lakers:
    [QUOTE]http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/07/24/sh-blog-orlando-may-put-dwight-howard-trade-talks-on-hold-until-2013/ Rob Hennigan is willing to go through  another year of turmoil by keeping Dwight Howard on the team when the season starts , from our Mark Heisler: “A source told Sheridan Hoops that trade talks involving Howard, which the Orlando Magic just put on hold, could go on all summer – of 2013.  The Magic seemed ready to take the best current offer – such as the Brooklyn Nets’ package headed by Brook Lopez – but are now determined to draw out the process in hope of getting better offers.  ESPN’s Chris Broussard reported Tuesday that the Magic has told teams it will not move Howard now. Our source said new GM Rob Hennigan has decided that getting the best deal is the priority. BOOM!!! Looks like BynumizaZERO after all! HA HA HA

Lol how wrong can someone be!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Hello...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Just keeping you honest. Good night the night is young and there is a Buss in LA tonight. How it goes??? Thaaaaaaank Youuuuuuuuuu Jiiiiiiiimmyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Jimy is amazing isn't he????

25. This post has been removed.