THE END

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

THE END

Perhaps we have to accept this could be the end of this succesfull way. We have to thank Ray, Paul and Kevin to bring us banner 17. Perhaps monday or next week we are thinking in the new  2012 Celtics, with another young and good players who can join Rondo. Perhaps they will bring us banner 18. GO CELTICS!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: THE END

I'm not ready to give the a burial at sea just yet.

We know the Heat are frontrunners. It seems like in Miami every time the C's tied it or made a run it was stopped by many things. We're not used to seeing this. I want to see us play with a lead and see how the Heat respond.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

Ring down the curtain on this crew. With better pre planning from Dumb Danny this could have been miked for more titles, but Garnett's injury, Posey's departure, and inept personnel decisions will truncate this crew's contributions at season's end. That end shold come by next Wednesday at the latest. We Celtic fans will have to endure many more years of losing and mediocrity at best before anything resembling a contender for a title emerges. I'm almost 60, I doubt I'll live long enough to see it

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: THE END:
    In Response to Re: THE END : Only way the Celtics will have a shot at advancing is if they tie the series at 2-2. Not likely but I believe in miracles.
    Posted by Fiercest34

In team history the team has been down 0 2 9 times and once they came back from 02 and won, it was only 42 years ago....  so it is likely to happen this year.

Sections
Shortcuts