The FAT MAN and the TALL CUP OF UKRAINIAN MILK have returned :-)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

The FAT MAN and the TALL CUP OF UKRAINIAN MILK have returned :-)

Krstic is tremendous on D righ tnow. 

big baby is KILLING the twines with accuracy.

all the naysayers through a 3-0 lead.  now things are really coming together. 

and ya wanted to bench davis and release krstic.  hmmmmmm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: The FAT MAN and the TALL CUP OF UKRAINIAN MILK have returned :-)

this bench, left for dead by fairweather fans, is playing SUPERB DEFENSE and EXCELLENT OFFENSE.  leave them in until half time if they sustain this lead.  Hell, what am i talking aobut, they are GROWING this lead.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Hey thats agressive play we are talking care of what is in front of us so what if it is the knicks?  Try Philly  Memphis Portland Indiana all making waves with there play we just taking care of business

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Hey it was bound to happen, I kept telling everyone they couldnt play worse.  I dont know what they gonna say about kristic...he had two big blocks and I was told he is an awful defender.  Its all about being comfortable and marked improvement today from Krsitc, West, Baby and Green is just nice and steady building up his momentum for next round I think. 

The biggest way Green can help, IMO is just like at the end of the half he got Melo his 3rd foul.  Guys are gonna have to play d on him if you get him touches in the post and he will get guys like Bron' in foul trouble and he would go right by Bosh if playing the 4.  Give him help and Bosh will fumble...

I told ya it was a Sweep...lets finish this out!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

jay, i was saying the same thing in games 1 and 2.  melo was begging for foul trouble and green at 6-9 can sooner post him up than pierce can.

"it was bound to happen"- you're damn right it was.  it's not like davis is some lucky stiff who has only scored 3 buckets in a game in his life.  today he took what was there in the first half and the knicks defense has never been worse, they let him wide open, which they previously hadn't.  and he burned them for 12 first half points.  and played great D. 

yep, it was bound to happen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I still think we made too much of Davis' struggles thinking he was hurt....Today  he is playing with Rondo and getting the open looks and makng them...other three games the knicks suffocated him and made him put it on the floor and corraled him...tday was really the first time he has had some good looks....without Rondo in and playing with West, sometimes he can be exposed...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

yes, there were different rotations today.  bringing in krstic and davis EARLY was a boon, instead of just pulling a lever and dumping all the subs into the game at once.  The former method, frequently used all season, and i don't know why it was abandoned, worked very well today in terms of the bench really getting rolling.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

I'm lovin' this title: acie, da Man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: The FAT MAN and the TALL CUP OF UKRAINIAN MILK have returned :-):
    Hey thats agressive play we are talking care of what is in front of us so what if it is the knicks?  Try Philly  Memphis Portland Indiana all making waves with there play we just taking care of business
    Posted by genaro008

Right.The knicks are far from the worst team in the playoffs.Of course,they`re not in the playoffs any more-lol

Sections
Shortcuts