The federal government needs to regulate the Pro sports industry for the sake of the middle class

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: The federal government needs to regulate the Pro sports industry for the sake of the middle class

Here's my Fierce impersonation.

Re: Celtics pursuing Fernandez

posted at 7/30/2010 6:17 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1d548286cb3e86a38a4c4ac07acf5797&plckUserId=1d548286cb3e86a38a4c4ac07acf5797">
    First: 9/9/2009
    Last: 7/5/2011
    In Response to Re: Celtics pursuing Fernandez:
    In Response to Re: Celtics pursuing Fernandez : Those highlighted words from your post above are strangely reminiscent of your close Buddy ...  in fact, at one point today when I saw a post listed as Fierce and went into the thread to read it, guess what? No post by Fierce, yours was the one that was just posted 2 mins earlier. And then when I went back to the main page and checked the last posting there, guess what? No Fierce listed, just you. Went back in to see if both Fierce and you had each just posted within minutes of each other but no ....just you. Odd, no?  If there are three, there could just as easily be four. Now I see what kycelt was talking about... sick puppy that one or three or foursome.
    Posted by Mployee8

Soon everybody will be Fierce. That's your worst nightmare?

I don't think it's wise to talk about accuracy when your latest prediction, Rasual Butler, also ended up signing elsewhere. 

Still, I have to agree with your adversaries, your greatest flop is predicting Qyntel Woods would make it back to the NBA. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: The federal government needs to regulate the Pro sports industry for the sake of the middle class

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11045/1124781-499.stm

The Federal Government, through the various antiturst laws, NLRB, and court decisions mentioned in the above article is involved. The NFL labor impasse will likely be resolved soon because: 1) the players decertified and thus can sue under the Sherman Act (again read the article), 2) the League in total and I think most teams individually are making money. The NBA has a big issue in that most teams are not making money so the odds of its impasse being resoved any time soon are far less. Go Bruins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

Agree: Lets give Obama Stern's job and give Obama's job to Condaleeza Rice. She looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than he does in a mini skirt!

Sections
Shortcuts