The Final Push

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: The Final Push

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Kobe and Pau will be back tonight.

Playoff mentality starts tonight.

Watch out West!!!!!!!!!!

Can they keep the 8th seed or will they fall in to the lottery (without a pick) The drama intensifies 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Kobe and Pau will be back tonight.

Playoff mentality starts tonight.

Watch out West!!!!!!!!!!

73 wins, here we come!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Tommy, it's too bad your team has to play teams with winning records in the playoffs...going into tonight's game the Lakers have a 14-25 record this season vs winning teams....and it's really too bad that they will have to play games on the road...they are a stellar 5-17 on the road vs winning teams....good luck with that..looks like another first round beat down....if they make it into the post season...good luck my fellow "Celtic fan"...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

Tommy, it's too bad your team has to play teams with winning records in the playoffs...going into tonight's game the Lakers have a 14-25 record this season vs winning teams....and it's really too bad that they will have to play games on the road...they are a stellar 5-17 on the road vs winning teams....good luck with that..looks like another first round beat down....if they make it into the post season...good luck my fellow "Celtic fan"...

LOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

What happened earlier doesn't impact their play now. 

They will be scary. 

Too bad Boston doesn't have anyone to help stop their losing streak. 

Keep in mind the Lakers are only two games over .500 with Kobe in the lineup.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

The Lakers are just coming together now. 

New players. New coach. New system. They are getting healthy. 

Boston is crumbling. 

What new players? What new coach? Maybe your wireless is a bit slow, but Howard and Nash have been there all year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Kenyon Martin, Knicks,  got 19 points and 11 rebounds and we lose, and have been losing, for being outrebounded most of the time.  Wasn't he available for us to pick up ??? I know, Bad "D", not making foul shots, poor shooting %, turnovers too but if you get 10+ rebs you get 2nd chances and that's what the Lakers will do with Howard & Gasol. Yup, they ain't gonna beat OKC, Spurs, Grizzles etc. but I don't know whom we can beat. I am despondent with this team...fortunately, the NCAA tournament is providing some excitement.

We need Rondo & Sully back next year and need draft 2 big men...don't know who we can trade to get an established BIG MAN without trading Rondo. Nobody want the rest of our garbage except Green perhaps. It's a catch 22 !!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Well, they better bet their butts in gear because the Wizards (23-43) are only down two going into the fourth quarter. WAH-WAH-WAH...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Update: Make that UP TWO with 8:52 left!

I'm sure it won't hold, the Wizards being the Wizards and all, but not quite "The New Beginning" you were expecting.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Kobe? The guy who just went clank twice with the game on the line?

BALLGAME!!!!

Edit: Make that three times.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

OH NO! LAKERS GO DOWN!

It's just so sad

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Good - shut him up for another day!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Oh, I anticipate his typical excuses. Antawn Jamison sprained his wrist. Kobe was still hurting. Etc.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Oh, I anticipate his typical excuses. Antawn Jamison sprained his wrist. Kobe was still hurting. Etc.

Well, they DO have new players and a new coach - I mean, maybe they'll hit the reset button now that Pau is back.............

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

When does the Final Push start?  Next game?  Have they hit the reset button again?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

They will be scary. 

A scary 8 seed that loses at home to Washington.

Will you please face reality?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

They will be scary. 

A scary 8 seed that loses at home to Washington.

Will you please face reality?

and lost to Phoenix previous game by over 20.  

Looks like they may be pushing daisies instead of playoffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Tommy congrats on the final push....

That little push you saw was the lowly Suns getting revenge on geriatric Nash.

Hoping the Lakers opponents will "keep on pushing"

Sections
Shortcuts