The Fix is in for tonight!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

The Fix is in for tonight!!!!

I will tell you right now one of two things will happen. The Lakers will either get the number one because the league loves them despite their disfunction or if they don't they will definately get a better pick then us. The lottery is rigged against us every year. Why would this be any different?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: The Fix is in for tonight!!!!

Lakers top 3  or # 5.  They can't be that obvious can they? Getting real close to professional wrestling, and in games close to exhibition Globe Trotters reffing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I heard a rumor, from Commy, that IF the Fakers get the 1st pick they also have to take on Donald Sterling as their new owner...so it's a win - lose situation for them... :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Already predicted Lakers at No. 3, Celts at 6.  (They're way too subtle to give LA the first pick).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Could live with a pick that gets me Embiid, Vonleh, Parker or Wiggins.  Love the idea of Exum, but a scary pick that high.  I even wonder if Wiggins is a sure thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Could live with a pick that gets me Embiid, Vonleh, Parker or Wiggins.  Love the idea of Exum, but a scary pick that high.  I even wonder if Wiggins is a sure thing.

[/QUOTE]

Isn't Exum the exact same raw talent/potential to be a superstar for a PG-SG that Vonleh is for a PF-C?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah, but as constituted  today we need a center more.  Of course if Exum is the next Kobe.  Was Kobe a good shooter from the start?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Maybe it's true that the draft has been rigged in the past, and the fact that they advertise the presence of Ernst & Young makes it that more suspicious.  But is this draft really Rig Worthy?  It's been said at least a thousand times that this is NOT a top heavy draft.

Have you heard any talk about trading up to get Wigg, Park, Embiid?  Mark me down- it's not going to happen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Interesting to hear Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless talk today about teams getting screwed on volume foul calls in playoff games including Celts and Golden state in games with Miami an Lakers over the years.Didn't call it foul play, rather incompetence, or calling stuff too close.  May not be foul play but don't recall it happening to Lakers  or Miami.  Or the Yankees for that matter.  Guess some teams Are immune huh?  Or just, you know, lucky.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Interesting to hear Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless talk today about teams getting screwed on volume foul calls in playoff games including Celts and Golden state in games with Miami an Lakers over the years.Didn't call it foul play, rather incompetence, or calling stuff too close.  May not be foul play but don't recall it happening to Lakers  or Miami.  Or the Yankees for that matter.  Guess some teams Are immune huh?  Or just, you know, lucky.

[/QUOTE]

Because there are 3 refs on the floor versus 10 players it's far easier to determine the flow , timing  and outcome of games than in almost every other sport. Team on a hot run? Call a turnover for palming or an offensive foul during a brush pick. Make a bad call and you can't admit it? Just make a "make-up" call right away. One team not getting enough offense? Start calling fouls until a team is in the penalty early and let the free throws fly...it slows down the game, breaks momentum for the team in the lead and allows the team behind back in the game.. These things are done on a nightly basis and ALWAYS during the playoffs. They have for years. The NBA has ALWAYS had a crooked reputation, ALWAYS, and the lottery is the most glaring example. You must be short of a cranium not to know that's how Ewing ended up with the Knicks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

We will see if the legend continues tonight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Daddy was not a numbers runner, but I have heard that a ping pong ball  hand drawing would be sometimes simply fixed by having the winning ball kept in a freezer until shortly before the drawing.  I'm sure we can employ higher technology to duplicate that type of result.  Just kidding.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will tell you right now one of two things will happen. The Lakers will either get the number one because the league loves them despite their disfunction or if they don't they will definately get a better pick then us. The lottery is rigged against us every year. Why would this be any different?

[/QUOTE]

+100 and we land the 7 pick!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right on the money, fury.

Conspiracy buffs and Lakers rule!!!

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

when you're picking over-hyped spindly toddlers nothing is a sure thing.  i liked nba a lot better when most everyone came in with four years of college ball.  no babysitting service.