1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

The Four Minimum Wage Guys + the $3M Guy......5 Spots Ainge Must Fill

Once again Danny comes up big:

Delonte West
    Troy Murphy
    Reggie Evans
    Marquis Daniels

Kwame Brown gets the $3M for 2yrs...

Center minutes filled by JJ Johnson, Reggie Evans, Troy Murphy and JON (if he is not traded)....Celtics don't need to worry about centers, they need to run and gun and they need to hit their shots

There are 15 roster spots - Celtics need to play a 12 man rotation for the first 15 games or so, just to prevent injury and to get all the new guys some minutes together......I see JJ and ET both getting minutes as rookies, especially early in the season.....someone has to eat up those innings ! Put those rookies in and lets see what we got !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: The Four Minimum Wage Guys + the $3M Guy......5 Spots Ainge Must Fill

In Response to The Four Minimum Wage Guys + the $3M Guy......5 Spots Ainge Must Fill:
    [QUOTE]Once again Danny comes up big: Delonte West Troy Murphy Reggie Evans Marquis Daniels Kwame Brown gets the $3M for 2yrs... Center minutes filled by JJ Johnson, Reggie Evans, Troy Murphy and JON (if he is not traded)....Celtics don't need to worry about centers, they need to run and gun and they need to hit their shots There are 15 roster spots - Celtics need to play a 12 man rotation for the first 15 games or so, just to prevent injury and to get all the new guys some minutes together......I see JJ and ET both getting minutes as rookies, especially early in the season.....someone has to eat up those innings ! Put those rookies in and lets see what we got !
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

Interesting idea.......not saying I dislike it, just saying I read a post by you about retreads(?).  Aren't all these guys retreads?  And how about Humphries for BBD?  And, of course, Green!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: The Four Minimum Wage Guys + the $3M Guy......5 Spots Ainge Must Fill

Boston will onlly get the leftovers and Danny is just hoping that someone of value falls to him.

Sections
Shortcuts