The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship

I think so too...only if they keep playing inspired as they have..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : Joel Anthony and Bosh took advantage of our old guys, KG and JO. I don't think Chandler and Dirk can be contained by a 6'9 Joel Anthony and a soft Bosh.

Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Their bench is solid too...The team has a lot of weapons, left and right...they only get the benefit of the doubt for their reputation of choking at some point in the playoffs...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

But are you a heat fan now or mavs?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : I don't watch the Finals when the Celtics are not in it. I keep track of the score but I don't really watch it like from the 1st to the 4th qtr. As far as I'm concerned the NBA season has officially ended tonight.   

Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I think every Celtic fan does the same..I am like that as well..I dont jump on a team either...I honestly just dont want the Heat to win, thats all...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I'll be honest... I don't see anybody stopping the Heat and that includes Dallas.  I think Dallas can give them a run, maybe 6 games?  Other than that, there's nobody that has an answer for both Lebron and Wade.  If the Heat get anything out of their role players like they did this series, the are virtually impossible to beat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]I'll be honest... I don't see anybody stopping the Heat and that includes Dallas.  I think Dallas can give them a run, maybe 6 games?  Other than that, there's nobody that has an answer for both Lebron and Wade.  If the Heat get anything out of their role players like they did this series, the are virtually impossible to beat.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

No role player has done anything for the Heat.. it was all two guys, LBJ and Wade..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I hope Mavs win.  Dirk deserves one.  The Mavs have a much more complete team than the Heat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]The Mavs have a much more complete team than the Heat.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

Thats why I thought C's deserved/should have/could have (won!!!)..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : No role player has done anything for the Heat.. it was all two guys, LBJ and Wade..
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Yeah your right overall but how about James Jones 25 points game 1.  They are impossible to beat in a game like that.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : Yeah your right overall but how about James Jones 25 points game 1.  They are impossible to beat in a game like that.  

Well I bet you even James Jones himself cant still believe that one..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]I'll be honest... I don't see anybody stopping the Heat and that includes Dallas.  I think Dallas can give them a run, maybe 6 games?  Other than that, there's nobody that has an answer for both Lebron and Wade.  If the Heat get anything out of their role players like they did this series, the are virtually impossible to beat.

Seriously? What Heat team are you watching? They have two players and a bunch of jags. Not to mention they are soft. They are hardly a lock to make it to the Finals, let alone win it.

Who have they beaten? Philly. And a Boston team that did more to beat themselves than the Heat did. Not to mention the C's are injured and old as dirt. Yeah, there's a real accomplishment.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship :   Seriously? What Heat team are you watching? They have two players and a bunch of jags. Not to mention they are soft. They are hardly a lock to make it to the Finals, let alone win it. Who have they beaten? Philly. And a Boston team that did more to beat themselves than the Heat did. Not to mention the C's are injured and old as dirt. Yeah, there's a real accomplishment.

Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

True..very true..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : I think every Celtic fan does the same..I am like that as well..I dont jump on a team either...I honestly just dont want the Heat to win, thats all...
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

i agree with you.   I really dislike Miami and don't want to see them win anything.  I don't feel the same way about any other NBA team. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : i agree with you.   I really dislike Miami and don't want to see them win anything.  I don't feel the same way about any other NBA team. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Ditto, Susan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

celtic fans doing their normal bandwagon routine and turning into dallas mav fans.. LOL

so pathetic and sad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

The Heat would have done the exact same thing to the Lakers that Dallas did. It would have been a wipeout. Wade is the best player in the league and James is the 2nd. The only chance Dallas will have is if Wade goes cold. Wade is more of a streak shooter than pure shooter from outside. Unfortunately for the Celtics the streak lasted the whole series. If his outside shot is off, then the Heat maybe in trouble.

I think we should be proud of the Celtics. With Wade and James playing their very best this series was closer than most 4-1 series. Wade and James were playing like they were from another planet and yet despite our struggles we stayed with them. We just couldn't close. It was a tremendous gutsy effort by the Celtics. You could see that even in defeat Doc was so proud of them. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

Even though I would have loved to see the Celtics win again and will wonder if Rondo and all the injuries kept us from going all the way as long as the Lakers and Heat don't win this year I can live with it. The heat will probably win a few championships with Lebron, Wade and Bosh and will probably have a better bench next year so I don't want them to win it this year. I will say that I would like dallas to win. Dirk and company deserve to win a championship and that would mean Miami will not. I still think Chicago has a chance to beat them also if Boozer stays healthy and Noah can dominate the center position along with Rose with the point guard position.
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship : i agree with you.   I really dislike Miami and don't want to see them win anything.  I don't feel the same way about any other NBA team. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

"I think we should be proud of the Celtics."

Proud for going out in the second round?? Clearly a true celtic fan who has become accustomed to losing. I guess winning only 1 out of the past 25 titles does that to a person. Frown

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

"The Good News is Mavs Will Win Championship"

I wouldn't bet the house on that. The Dallas Mavericks won't have the open looks they had against the Lakers because of Miami's suffocating defense.

A Heat-Mavericks rematch would be a great series nevertheless.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

But I thought you all were certain the East was far superior to the West. Now you think the Mavs will win it all. I personally root for the West when the Lakers are not in it but this time I would love to see the team that destroyed YOUR OLD MEN.
    What happened to your savior, OLD fat Shaq! MUHAHAHAHA. I think I'll a book about this team, I'll call it "The Old Men and the Cs".

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAW!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheWhoBleedsGreen. Show SheWhoBleedsGreen's posts

Celtics 90-99 Heat
    Celtics 91-102 Heat
    Heat 81-97 Celtics
    Heat 98- 90 Celtics
    Celtics 87-97 Heat 
    Heat should have been blowing us out of the water with us being old, injured, and losing our big men and half our team to injury...especially since Rondo was hurt...none of these games should have been this close.Barely beating Boston by around under 10 each game? NO WAY they WILL MAKE IT PAST THESE HEALTHY,YOUNG HUNGRY TEAMS.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

[QUOTE]"I think we should be proud of the Celtics." Proud for going out in the second round?? Clearly a true celtic fan who has become accustomed to losing. I guess winning only 1 out of the past 25 titles does that to a person.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Troll

Sections
Shortcuts