The Good:

1.  The play of Crawford at PG.  

2.  The play of Bradley at SG

3.  The play of Sully at Center

4.  Humps good attitude, despite...

5.  Brad Stevens as a coach

6.  Green exceeding expectations

The Bad:

1.  Green's inconsistency (although improving)

2.  Oly's development and contribution, so far

3.  Brooks - aint who we thought he could be (yes I've given up on him. Worst defensive player ever)

and The Ugly:

Wallace -  everything about his presence on the roster.

Bogans - how could anyone have given this guy a long term deal at $5M per year???

and lets not forget Fab Melo, a huge first round draft mistake (since he was traded in Aug '13, after the draft, he counts as part of this years restructuring)

Summary

Lots of "Good" since the start of the season and I believe that Oly will turn-around too.  All considering, the positives far outweigh the negatives.  Maybe thats why the Celtics are exceeding expectations this year.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I would agree with this post....also would add the play of Bass into the "good" mix.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Good:

The Bad:

3.  Brooks - aint who we thought he could be (yes I've given up on him. Worst defensive player ever)

and The Ugly:

Bogans - how could anyone have given this guy a long term deal at $5M per year???

and lets not forget Fab Melo, a huge first round draft mistake (since he was traded in Aug '13, after the draft, he counts as part of this years restructuring)

Summary

Lots of "Good" since the start of the season and I believe that Oly will turn-around too.  All considering, the positives far outweigh the negatives.  Maybe thats why the Celtics are exceeding expectations this year.  

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if the Celtics are exceeding expectations or if the east is just so pathetically bad.  It's difficult to gauge.  I also believe much of the Celtics "success" this year can be contributed to Crawford.  If he wasn't here, the Celtics would be right there competing fro the worst record.  I believe that sincerely.  Crawford is the mokeywrench in Danny's rebuild.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Good:

The Bad:

and The Ugly:

Summary

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if the Celtics are exceeding expectations or if the east is just so pathetically bad.  It's difficult to gauge.  I also believe much of the Celtics "success" this year can be contributed to Crawford.  If he wasn't here, the Celtics would be right there competing fro the worst record.  I believe that sincerely.  Crawford is the mokeywrench in Danny's rebuild.

[/QUOTE]

I also believe people are way too tough on Olynyk.  To me, his shooting has been the are where he has struggled and I believe that will come along.  I've been impressed with him in other aspects, though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Good:

The Bad:

and The Ugly:

Summary

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I also believe people are way too tough on Olynyk.  To me, his shooting has been the are where he has struggled and I believe that will come along.  I've been impressed with him in other aspects, though.

[/QUOTE]

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Sections
Shortcuts