1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Re: The Great Point Guard (Rondo) Debate

double standard man, double standard...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Fierce the flip flopping fool... just par for the course and the reason he keeps his profile PRIVATE so people cant see just how big a jacka$$ he certainly is.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Fierce, your spinning isnt going to change the fact your opinions blow with the wind. Whatever the flavor of the day is, is where youre at. LOL

Keep your profile PRIVATE to hide all your stupid, embarrassing posts of the past, like DOc isnt leaving so get used to him being HC for the next 3 years..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

[QUOTE]

Fierce, your spinning isnt going to change the fact your opinions blow with the wind. Whatever the flavor of the day is, is where youre at. LOL

Keep your profile PRIVATE to hide all your stupid, embarrassing posts of the past, like DOc isnt leaving so get used to him being HC for the next 3 years..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No excuses.

I was wrong about Doc not leaving.

[/QUOTE]

So you admit you didnt know what you were talking about..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

So you admit you didnt know what you were talking about..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just believed what Ainge said. 

Here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6540602

"Doc wants to be here," Ainge said. "It's not all because he thinks that over the next five years we're going to have the best team in the NBA. He feels like he's part of this franchise, he likes working here, and he's willing to do whatever it takes to help us be successful."

[/QUOTE]

So what youre admitting is you have no opinion of your own... everything you spew out is what someone else thinks...

My goodness youre more pathetic than I thought.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

So what youre admitting is you have no opinion of your own... everything you spew out is what someone else thinks...

You were asking why I said Doc will not leave.

I just showed you my basis for saying what I said.

What's pathetic is telling everyone that Rondo is not even a top 10 PG in today's NBA. 

Every NBA fan knows Rondo is one of the top 5 or top 10 PG in the NBA today, depending on who you ask.

And I'm not even saying don't trade Rondo, all I'm saying is it's NOT true that Rondo is not a top 5 or top 10 PG in today's NBA. 

[/QUOTE]

You cant even figure out what youre saying.. Is Rondo top 5 or 10, which is it fungus??

Oh, I get it... until an NBA analyst tells you, you dont know. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You were asking why I said Doc will not leave.

I just showed you my basis for saying what I said.

What's pathetic is telling everyone that Rondo is not even a top 10 PG in today's NBA. 

Every NBA fan knows Rondo is one of the top 5 or top 10 PG in the NBA today, depending on who you ask.

And I'm not even saying don't trade Rondo, all I'm saying is it's NOT true that Rondo is not a top 5 or top 10 PG in today's NBA. 

[/QUOTE]

You cant even figure out what youre saying.. Is Rondo top 5 or 10, which is it fungus??

Oh, I get it... until an NBA analyst tells you, you dont know. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

God forbid anyone consider expert opinion. Why listen to Bob Cousey on point guard play when we have a couch potato like yourself weighing in? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Like I said, only a moron or a hater would say something like Rondo is not even a top 10 PG in the NBA.

Here's my moronic, hate-filled response. After looking at PGs over the last 3 years on Basketball Reference, I have compiled a list, based on the combination of age and advanced stats, of 10 point guards I would take over Rajon Rondo (in no particular order).

Chris Paul

Kyrie Irving

Stephen Curry

Brandon Jennings

Jrue Holliday

Ty Lawson

John Wall

Tony Parker

Mike Conley

Derrick Rose

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:

[QUOTE]

Like I said, only a moron or a hater would say something like Rondo is not even a top 10 PG in the NBA.

Here's my moronic, hate-filled response. After looking at PGs over the last 3 years (if applicable), on Basketball Reference, I have comprised a list based on the combination of age and advanced stats. 10 point guards I would take over Rajon Rondo(in no particular order) are.

Chris Paul

Kyrie Irving

Stephen Curry

Brandon Jennings

Jrue Holliday

Ty Lawson

John Wall

Tony Parker

Mike Conley

Derrick Rose

[/QUOTE]

Now that you have ranked Brandon Jennings over Rondo, there is not much left to say.  Unless you were being facetious.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

Now that you have ranked Brandon Jennings over Rondo, there is not much left to say.  Unless you were being facetious.

I judge a PG based on several criteria: TS%, Assist%, Steal%, PER, TO%, etc.

Brandon Jennings is very underrated. His Assist% is respectable. His TO% is stellar. Combine that with a high Usage Rate and he would fit in with any contending team. He's a RFA and teams are afraid the Bucks will match, but next year, he'll likely be one of the more coveted FAs.

Shoot first PGs are ususally a good thing if they make their shots. His career 3pt% is 35.4. He'll be 24 in September.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

I judge a PG based on several criteria: TS%, Assist%, Steal%, PER, TO%, etc.

Brandon Jennings is very underrated. His Assist% is respectable. His TO% is stellar. Combine that with a high Usage Rate and he would fit in with any contending team. He's a RFA and teams are afraid the Bucks will match, but next year, he'll likely be one of the more coveted FAs.

Shoot first PGs are ususally a good thing if they make their shots. His career 3pt% is 35.4. He'll be 24 in September.

[/QUOTE]

And yet the Bucks tried to sign Teague over him and nobody has made an attempt to sign him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So Rondo is not a great PG because of what happened last season?

What about what Rondo did in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012?

Like I said, if you can't acknowledge that Rondo is one of the great PGs in the NBA today, you're either a moron or a hater.

Rondo one of the great PGs in the NBA today..... and there was FUNGUS hating away two years ago with his maniacal "Occupy Rondo" efforts to get rid of our great ASPG... for some Laker doofus as I recall.

How quickly FUNGUS forgets who the moron/hater really is.

Look in the mirror, why don't you.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

That was 2 years ago.

Rondo made me a believer after what he did in the 2012 playoffs.

[/QUOTE] 

Don't worry FUNGUS.....

I never believed all that hate you were pouring on Rondo up until the 2012 trading deadline.

You were just posing for the fun of it..... but now you're a true believer again. LOL!

Pud

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

And yet the Bucks tried to sign Teague over him and nobody has made an attempt to sign him.

As I said, Jennings is an RFA and he's underrated. Unlike Teague, Jennings is unconventional at PG. Combine that with his RFA and no team will commit enough money to force the Bucks not to match. He's tendered and will return to the Bucks for another year. If he remains healthy and continues to progress, he'll have a big payday.

One other thing, I like about Jennings. He went from Compton to Italy, essentially telling the NCAA to stick it in the process.

Thanks for reminding be about Jeff Teague. I'll put him on the list of PGs I'd take over Rondo. Here's another PG I neglected to mention that I'd rather have over Rondo.

Damian Lillard

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Thanks for reminding be about Jeff Teague. I'll put him on the list of PGs I'd take over Rondo. Here's another PG I neglected to mention that I'd rather have over Rondo.

Damian Lillard

So that makes 12 point guards better than Rondo.  Just curious, why leave Brandon Knight, Kemba Walker and Goran Dragic out of the list?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

As I said, Jennings is an RFA and he's underrated. Unlike Teague, Jennings is unconventional at PG. Combine that with his RFA and no team will commit enough money to force the Bucks not to match. He's tendered and will return to the Bucks for another year. If he remains healthy and continues to progress, he'll have a big payday.

One other thing, I like about Jennings. He went from Compton to Italy, essentially telling the NCAA to stick it in the process.

Damian Lillard

[/QUOTE]

Well, that is what you would do, but in my opnion you'd run a franchise in the ground. The Celtics are and advanced stats team. They look at things like Win shares, where Rondo has played to the level of a MAX player. some of those you mention do better. D-Rose for instance. Most do not. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Here's my moronic, hate-filled response. After looking at PGs over the last 3 years on Basketball Reference, I have compiled a list, based on the combination of age and advanced stats, of 10 point guards I would take over Rajon Rondo (in no particular order).

Chris Paul

Kyrie Irving

Stephen Curry

Brandon Jennings

Jrue Holliday

Ty Lawson

John Wall

Tony Parker

Mike Conley

Derrick Rose

Thanks dude. Out of, I don't now, how many posts? You actually stuck to the topic. I appreciate that. Though... you must be hy, hie, HIGH!!!! Or you just don't like Rondo. Mike Conley? Ty Lawson? Brandon Jennings? Jrue Holiday? Hey, I respect  everyones opinion, but....wow dude. I'll let S. Curry pass because of all the hype he gets, though I don't see him being better (currently) either. Kid can shoot though. I do appreciate you sharing though. Thanks.