The heat are so f**king dirty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

The heat are so f**king dirty

Just watch Wade, he pisses me off so much

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatison. Show heatison's posts

Re: The heat are so f**king dirty

Both teams are fighting hard. Everyone is trying to inpose there will. Sure your not pissed he scored 23 in the 1st half. Nice forums

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Wade has surprised me by hid punk*** play.  I guess no one is supposed to set a screen on him 'cause the fouls will be called the other way.  KG doesn't have to yield ground but Wade just plowed (or tried to) plow through him.  The refs called one illegal screen on Howard when Bosh was never standing still and kept moving and moving the defender.  Awful officiating. The help given the Heat during the series was remarkable.  It really was a case of the Celtics losing more so than the Heat winning.  Too many turnovers to overcome the referees. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to The heat are so f**king dirty:
    Just watch Wade, he pisses me off so much
    Posted by patsfantiltheend

He is a great player and REFUSED to let the series go back to Boston.  Who are you trying to kid, you wished to God he played for the Celtics.  He's more valuable that Labron because he's in charge out there on the court. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: The heat are so f**king dirty:
    Wade's play on Rondo was a disgrace, and yes, it was a very dirty play. But what goes around comes around...
    Posted by Kirk6

This is not high school basketball.  If a player is injured you bang him hard or else you don't make it in the NBA. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpia5003. Show bpia5003's posts

In Response to Re: The heat are so f**king dirty : That's a new one, boston fans blaming the refs! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Screw you, go away you troll......the Celtics lost, but not having the game called evenly definitely didnt help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

wade and Lebron are both F-ing P--sies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

I am disappointed also, raunchy officiating, dirty a** punk play by miami and the awful sinking feeling when the Celtics just couldnt respond in kind. For that matter, Doc failed to hold the refs to task in any way. Seems as though we all got stunned by the Rondo dislocation.

But as Wade said: "this is a tough game and that was a tough play, tough luck, man" That basically says it all doesnt it? 260 pound guard maliciously body slams 170 pound guard into the floor, seperaing elbow joint from radial head...no apology. A premeditated assault on Rajon Rondo. Succesful.

We all ought to say a prayer that what comes around goes back around to Wade. He is truly a slimeball. I wish him the receipt of many cheap shots in the future. Congrats Miami, you couldnt have done it without preferential officiating, without which Wade wouldve been suspended for game 4.

I am proud of our Celtics, they were aces on a level playing field.

GOD BLESS THE BOSTON CELTICS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsHaterinCO. Show PatsHaterinCO's posts

Funny to hear Celtics fans (well Boston fans in general) talk about the officiating after all the championships they won by getting all the calls.  Isn't that hypocritical of them to act this way?  Talk about poor losers!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

!
    260 pound guard maliciously body slams 170 pound guard into the floor, seperaing elbow joint from radial head...no apology. A premeditated assault on Rajon Rondo. Succesful.
    Posted by DeweyCBoston

they were both pullling each other down, go look at the replay... nobody outside boston is calling wade dirty... it was unfortunate... rondo showed heart..  and b.t.w., wade already suffered a crippling injurty that caused us to lose game seven at home in the eastern finals vs detroit in 2005 when he hurt his ribs... the heat should've gone to the finals twice in 05 and 06... so wade's already paid his dues...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Don't worry; it comes around. Someone on the Bulls is going to faceplant Wade.

Sections
Shortcuts