The Heat Held Service

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

The Heat Held Service

Now it's time for Boston to do the same thing and make this a series.....I hope they can do it...the Celtics are my team....but I am not claiming that they are the BEST team this year...and I'm not blaming the trade....I have enjoyed the four year run and the championship....I believe that injuries took away another two titles....but that's the way it goes...as a fan, I root for my team....when they win it all, I celebrate....when they are a contender year after year I appreciate it.....and when they are down, I'm still there rooting...hey, my Dodgers won in '88....were they the best team in MLB? ....of course not...but I enjoyed that year immensely as well....this is all about sports and being a fan....believe it or not, I do have a life outside of all this....that said...Go Celtics!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: The Heat Held Service

That's the way we should all feel Duke!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to The Heat Held Service:
    [QUOTE]Now it's time for Boston to do the same thing and make this a series.....I hope they can do it...the Celtics are my team....but I am not claiming that they are the BEST team this year...and I'm not blaming the trade....I have enjoyed the four year run and the championship....I believe that injuries took away another two titles....but that's the way it goes...as a fan, I root for my team....when they win it all, I celebrate....when they are a contender year after year I appreciate it.....and when they are down, I'm still there rooting...hey, my Dodgers won in '88....were they the best team in MLB? ....of course not...but I enjoyed that year immensely as well....this is all about sports and being a fan....believe it or not, I do have a life outside of all this....that said...Go Celtics!!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

I think it is logical that the Cs will win 4 out of 5 given that they lost 3 straight to them.

The Cs have been down 0 2 in history 9 times and have come back ONCE, so I think they are poised to do for the second time in their history..... lmao

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: The Heat Held Service:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Heat Held Service : I think it is logical that the Cs will win 4 out of 5 given that they lost 3 straight to them. The Cs have been down 0 2 in history 9 times and have come back ONCE, so I think they are poised to do for the second time in their history..... lmao
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Obviously the Dudder is too stupid to read.  The man said he was hoping and roting for a comeback not predicting one or betting on one.  You should consider hooked on phonics Dud. It has helped many pepole and might help you with your reading issue. The rest of your issues will continue to haunt you though. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: The Heat Held Service:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Heat Held Service : Obviously the Dudder is too stupid to read.  The man said he was hoping and roting for a comeback not predicting one or betting on one.  You should consider hooked on phonics Dud. It has helped many pepole and might help you with your reading issue. The rest of your issues will continue to haunt you though. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

I was making the guy's case.....