The Importance of KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The Importance of KG

Can you imagine how bad we would be if we did not have KG ?

If he gets injured or fouls out (which will be a key strategy of opponents in the playoffs) we are dead in the water.

He has 4 fouls today (Clips) in the 3rd Q.  I am curious how quickly the score closes from a 20 point lead with KG off the court or limiting his defensive aggressiveness.  Collins and Bass, without a doubt, the worse 4 / 5 duo in the NBA.  Danny HAS to find some BIG help within the next three weeks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: The Importance of KG

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Can you imagine how bad we would be if we did not have KG ?

If he gets injured or fouls out (which will be a key strategy of opponents in the playoffs) we are dead in the water.

He has 4 fouls today (Clips) in the 3rd Q.  I am curious how quickly the score closes from a 20 point lead with KG off the court or limiting his defensive aggressiveness.  Collins and Bass, without a doubt, the worse 4 / 5 duo in the NBA.  Danny HAS to find some BIG help within the next three weeks.

I agree wholeheartedly. The are leaning on KG almost like they know he will go down eventually. Not bringing someone in is insanity.  It seems last year's run truly distorted the team's sense that they could win without another big.  Bass and Collins should not even play except in garbage time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

If only some team, out of the hunt this year, would be interested in trading a quality big for an injured Rondo, NOW.  We just don't need Rondo... You can clearly see better team performance and feel better spirit and chemistry without him.   I bet the team feels alot like the Lakers with Bryant. They would like to see him and his stats moved too.

The only alternative is to move Pierce... got to find a good Big somewhere soon.  If Garnett goes down we may not win anoher game!!  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

If only some team, out of the hunt this year, would be interested in trading a quality big for an injured Rondo, NOW.  We just don't need Rondo... You can clearly see better team performance and feel better spirit and chemistry without him.   I bet the team feels alot like the Lakers with Bryant. They would like to see him and his stats moved too.

The only alternative is to move Pierce... got to find a good Big somewhere soon.  If Garnett goes down we may not win anoher game!!  

I agree with this too....trading KG would be a huge mistake on many levels...he is the heart, soul, and fire of this team... what they need is to get him help...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Where are all those posters who talked about how bad KG is, how old he is, why he got 0 rebounds one game, why the C's should never have resigned him for that money, etc, etc, etc!

same posts they put up in the beginning ofnlast year.  Some people just don't learn and have no faith.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

I do not believe DA is that stupid, there is really no one on the clippers I would trade KG for!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I agree,  but the same could be said for Pierce as well.  I believe he was out most of the time KG was as well.  He has been the physical rebounder all 4 games of this little streak.  Of course most would rather point out what he doesn't do than what he does do.  Trade him and you guys will find out what he means to this team.  Mark my word.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts