THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! the GAWDS just told me 4-2!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! the GAWDS just told me 4-2!

o way this proud team led by one paul "the truth" pierce doesnt pull out a win tonight. rr's antics are the best thing that could have happened. with the crowd going nutts at home and rr being contrite, he may get a triple double as celts get the first win. hawks may compete in game 4, but celts will be back in the driver's seat! also, i expect ray ray to give it a go! if jj cant go in bawston, hawks could get BLOWEDD OUT in both games.

btw, i loved the the truth channeling his inner tebow tonight at the end! hawks couldnt handle the TRUTHHH!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1

Gee looking at the time of your post it looks like the game may have already been over before your predictions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

one game at a time, as they say . . .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1:
    Gee looking at the time of your post it looks like the game may have already been over before your predictions.
    Posted by lakerfaker
    was 5 minutes left before i started the thread. meant to say 2-1 before i left  earlier in the day.
    btw, pp played the ENTIRE second HALF!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! did you like PP channeling his inner TEBOW?

don't you mean half not quarter you incessant blowhard?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! did you like PP channeling his inner TEBOW?

In Response to Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! did you like PP channeling his inner TEBOW?:
    don't you mean half not quarter you incessant blowhard?
    Posted by rameakap

Hey rameakap;
    If I decide at some point to go over to the darkside and give myself an alias identity like others do here, ok if I use "incessant blowhard" as my handle?
    It has a nice nonsensical ring to it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! did you like PP channeling his inner TEBOW?:
    In Response to Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! did you like PP channeling his inner TEBOW? : Hey rameakap; If I decide at some point to go over to the darkside and give myself an alias identity like others do here, ok if I use "incessant blowhard" as my handle? It has a nice nonsensical ring to it.
    Posted by breaktime

sure,

just don't post tabloid newspaper headlines in all caps locks like our resident communist and avenger do... it hurts the brains of intelligent people

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

One thing I admire most about Paul Pierce is his genuine emotions. Very empirical and easily relatable. He's no Jordan (a natural in his later years) or Jordan wannabees (like Kobe) who practice zero emotion after hitting big shots.

He's just like one of us. He's not ashamed of acting like a regular fan of the game. He will, from time to time, still display emotion that is overboard or overact some things, but he's just like one of us.

Only difference is his GAME.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

One thing I admire most about Paul Pierce is his genuine emotions. Very empirical and easily relatable. He's no Jordan (a natural in his later years) or Jordan wannabees (like Kobe) who practice zero emotion after hitting big shots. He's just like one of us. He's not ashamed of acting like a regular fan of the game. He will, from time to time, still display emotion that is overboard or overact some things, but he's just like one of us. Only difference is his GAME.
    Posted by KenDNP

Pierce Tebowing was genuine emotion?
    That was so pre-planned it was ridiculous.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It was a great great win, marred only by Paul's tribute to a quarterback who is not even a starter.

p.s. CC, would you care to revisit your Knicks over Heat prediction yet?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I think it was more of a Thibodeau..than a Tebow, since Chicago lost...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

In response to "Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! did you like PP channeling his inner TEBOW?":
    In Response to Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! did you like PP channeling his inner TEBOW? : Pierce Tebowing was genuine emotion? That was so pre-planned it was ridiculous. Posted by Mark from Ct
    A case of selective reading, childish and amateur, understandable if that is your style. KenDNP also mentioned that Paul Pierce overreacts, as part of his often uncontrolled display of emotion. I would have him overacting every game he registers monster numbers, no problem with me. It's his game that matters. Where's ridiculous in that. Or rather, who's really talking ridiculous among us?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! the GAWDS just told me 4-2!

atl just got fool's gold. now they can keep the crew together and not fire the coach and play the what if game as for game 2.. here's reality: we aint going back to atl. everything wrong happened tonight to the celts, everything that could have gone right tfor hawks happened. yet we still could have won it at the end! doc, play steamer more than 4 minutes and play him more with kg!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Re: THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH: BAWSTON going up 3-1! the GAWDS just told me 4-2!

You said it. The Hawks played their best and managed to squeak it out. We will drub them again in game 6 by a good margin.

Sections
Shortcuts