The Invisible Man

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

The Invisible Man

starring Jeff Green in theatres near you.  2 points in 19 minutes?????  4 points in 25 minutes on Weds.????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: The Invisible Man

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

starring Jeff Green in theatres near you.  2 points in 19 minutes?????  4 points in 25 minutes on Weds.????

Don't worry, you won't have to wait long, he's on his way out.

LMAO!!!! YEAH YOU...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Has the January 15 trade you have repeatedly wrote about happened yet???? It's the 19th already. As always DEAD WRONG AGAIN... Then you ask why all of the members of this board know you as Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 AKA DebbieDowner34...

Good night.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Has the January 15 trade you have repeatedly wrote about happened yet???? It's the 19th already. As always DEAD WRONG AGAIN... Then you ask why all of the members of this board know you as Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 AKA DebbieDowner34...

Good night.

Show the post where I said there will be a trade on Jan. 15.

If you can do that then I'll shut up.

Come on, GK, you really wanna do this again?

The last time we went at it you ran away and hid.

posted at 12/23/2012 11:46 PM EST

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 1/19/2013

Looks like Ainge will not be making trades at least until Jan. 15.

OK Time to do your thing and twist the story and edit the post or give it a diferent meaning. Hope this time you stick to you word (we all know you don't have) and SHUT UP.

I LAY THE SMACK ON CLULESS34 ONCE AGAIN...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

posted at 12/30/2012 7:07 AM EST

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 1/19/2013

In response to damfuno's comment:

All true enough but if the Celtics keep playing with the lackluster jump shooting team they are the Boston fans will not tolerate it and the boo birds will be flocking more that the swallows of Capistrano.......I believe that the Boston fans are maybe second behind the Philadelphia fans as far as expectations of having an elite team.......and as we stand now we are far far away from being an elite team........no owner wants to see his team on national TV get booed for poor uninspired performance

Jan. 15 is less than 3 weeks away. A change will be coming.

Time to shut uor pie hole.

LMAO!!!!!!

I LAY THE SMACK AGAIN... AND AGAIN... AND AGAIN...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/garnett-now-a-part-time-role-player/100/6482804

JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO EDIT IT LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Jan. 15 is less than 3 weeks away. A change will be coming.

HA!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Needs to be traded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope Bass goes also.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to celticsince1958's comment:

Needs to be traded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope Bass goes also.

That's for posting something relevant.  That's what sucks about these boards, so many of the threads become tedious nitpicking cat-fights between 2 posters....usually involving Fierce.  It's sooooooooooooooo f'n boring for the rest of us.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

That's for posting something relevant.  That's what sucks about these boards, so many of the threads become tedious nitpicking cat-fights between 2 posters....usually involving Fierce.  It's sooooooooooooooo f'n boring for the rest of us.

True about the nitpicking cat-fights.  

But on the relevant Green post, I'm not with the original poster.  Green played horrible offense in his last few games but was playing great offense during the win streat.  More importantly, I saw from him what I wanted to see when we played the Knicks and Carmelo.  When we needed him to step in for Paul on Defense, he played tough, in your face D against their top scorer.  I liked it.  Between him, KG, and Pierce, we threw Carmelo off his game.   Jeff's still going to be valuable to us in the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

True about the nitpicking cat-fights.  

But on the relevant Green post, I'm not with the original poster.  Green played horrible offense in his last few games but was playing great offense during the win streat.  More importantly, I saw from him what I wanted to see when we played the Knicks and Carmelo.  When we needed him to step in for Paul on Defense, he played tough, in your face D against their top scorer.  I liked it.  Between him, KG, and Pierce, we threw Carmelo off his game.   Jeff's still going to be valuable to us in the playoffs.

I am the original poster....and thanks for the relevant comment.  The thing about Green is that you don't know whcih Green you're going to get from game to game.  Is he going to be an impactful force or a complete non-entity?  Some players are just like that and they will drive you insane.  Jeff Green up until the NBA was probably The Man wherever he played and hasn't been able to quite figure out how to be a role player and not The Man.  I think he's talented, but if we could package him for someone like Al Jefferson or Josh Smith, I would do that in a heartbeat.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Green is a talented athlete who can't play the team game.  He is so inconsistant it's annoying.  Why did DA ever trade Perkins for this stiff.  Perk did all the little things to help the team win, Green does no little things to help the team win.  He has an  exciting dunk or hits a 3 once in a while but does nothing else.  Trade his soft minded game asap.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I am the original poster....and thanks for the relevant comment.  The thing about Green is that you don't know whcih Green you're going to get from game to game.  Is he going to be an impactful force or a complete non-entity?  Some players are just like that and they will drive you insane.  Jeff Green up until the NBA was probably The Man wherever he played and hasn't been able to quite figure out how to be a role player and not The Man.  I think he's talented, but if we could package him for someone like Al Jefferson or Josh Smith, I would do that in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

I live in the DC area where Green grew up and then played at GTown.  Green was never "the Man" .  Quite the opposite, he's always been a "team" player and his college coach ruoned him by a system that encouraged 20 passes before the shot in that modified Princeton offense.  Jeff never learned a pull up jumper from short range, a left hand, nor a killer "I can personally beat you" mentality.  He's mild mannered Clark Kent in a Superman body.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Might be playing in a theatre outside of Boston soon, resulting in his becoming permanently invisible here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

This was one funny post to kick off this thread... LOL

I like Jeff Geen, just not convinced hes as bad as some feel. Could be the system or how he's used or not used. Certainly we've seen Jeff at his best and that was pretty good. I havent noticed him not putting out effort although earlier in the season he seemed a little more tentative

Sections
Shortcuts