The Jimmer..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The Jimmer..

The Kings are buying out the Jimmer.  Wonder if the BYU connection would help.  The guy needs a fresh start, and....who knows.  Could Danny bring him in?

Should he?

Thoughts???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Re: The Jimmer..

why doesnt he play?  why are they doing this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

He is a 40 percent 3 point shooter. I imagine a playoff bound team will bring him in and give him 10 minutes a game. 

I don't know what the Celtics would do with him. He isn't any better than Crawford or Lee and they already dumped both of those guys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

he's a nice bench player for a playoff team. that's not us.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Seriously Professor Mpolyee, the Cs have plenty of guards to finish this season And are near the cap limit. Why on earth would they sign Jimmer? And why would he sign with the Cs if he wants more playing time? You think he's the key to winning #18? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

He is a good basketball player that can handel the ball, shoot, and pass.  I would be suprised if Utah does not pick him up.  He reminds me a lot of a young inexperienced John Stockton.  He was never given the consistent minutes that he must have to develop into the player he can be. Of course he is white and considered slow and unable to play defense, whether he can or not, which seems to be a given.  He is such a threat to score that with the right coaching his offense could lead to him being a very good passer and to him spreading the floor.  His positives outweigh his negatives but he needs the minutes.  Most young players need the minutes if they are to develop.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kaktug's comment:
    [QUOTE]

he's a nice bench player for a playoff team. that's not us.

[/QUOTE]

He said he'd prefer to get more playing time for the remainder of the season with a non-contending team ... Makes sense. The C's would be perfect.

Also read of a possible Grizzlie connection but that would mean that Lee wasn't getting the job done. Has Lee reverted back to his prior life as a Celtic all of a sudden?

[/QUOTE]

according to fierce for the past few months OF COURSE the Celtics will bring him in because he is white! fierce has argued and argued and argued about how racist the city of Boston still is so why pass up the chance to add this guy? After all, according to fierce no black player wants to come to Boston so the C's are in desperate need of players.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

I do not see this guy as a fit for the Celtics even if he basically plays for free in the last 25 games of the season.  He is only going to be let go in the summer anyway.

He sits the bench in Sacremento for a reason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I do not see this guy as a fit for the Celtics even if he basically plays for free in the last 25 games of the season.  He is only going to be let go in the summer anyway.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you but, according to Professor Mployee, you need to get your head out of the sand. He wants him. The professor has spoken.  Don't see the professors logic though. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you but, according to Professor Mployee, you need to get your head out of the sand. He wants him. The professor has spoken.  Don't see the professors logic though. 

[/QUOTE]

I told you this guy was a FIERCY clone ... No disputes about it now are there?

Notice how he doesn't read for comprehension just like the short bussed FIERCY. Did I ever say that I or the C's wanted Jimmer? I said Jimmer wanted to be with a non-contender so he could get more playing time to improve his marketability this summer. He'd be a fit with the C's in that instance but whether the C's have any interest in him I have no idea.

Now, Fungus ... Oops ... NH, go back to your 30 inches and start to dig out. You need to see the light of day so you can read/comprehend better. Must be that home schooling ... Eh?

[/QUOTE]

Relax Professor. It will be ok even if they don't get Jimmer. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

You're acting very childish professor Mployee. Just relax. No need to throw stones or snowballs. We are adults. I'm sorry you get upset when people disagree with you. 

The Cs are not going to make the playoffs this year. They are going to get a top 10 pick, hopefully top 5.  They are not going to be a first round exit non lottery team like you wanted

It's ok. The sun will still come up tomorrow. Hopefully, we can still have this discussion next year when Tankapalooza 2 takes place. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Nope I didn't get nervous about Hump or Bass being traded. If we were able to get 1st round picks and expirings for them then that would have been great. Didn't happen and the sky didn't fall. No problem there.  This is a two season process for tanking. You're trying to speed it up and getting frustrated. 

The proposals that you made for getting Hawes and Turner would have moved us into or close to playoff position. Those two obviously weren't as good as you thought or Philly would have asked for a lot more or Danny would have traded for them. He didn't do it. That's ok.

People on here will be much happier with a better pick than those two.  If Danny can trade for an all star that will be great. If not get ready for season #2.  Next year we have some more great prospects to watch and talk about. Okafur , Alexander, Lee and several others for bigs. Maybe Embiid.  

Just relax and enjoy the ride. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Relax professor,

I'm not Fierce.  I was out shoveling snow like you suggested. 

The reason why they brought in Beaubois for a look was because Danny heard word of your Jimmer thread and wanted to put that to rest.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts