After analyzing the team chances now that we'll be without Avery Bradley, There's still some light at the end of the tunnel. Let me explain it in simple words. Without Bradley the starter will be again Ray Allen. Ok that's nothing new. The thing is that we have to compensate Allen loss coming off the bench. How? By inserting Et'waun Moore as the back up PG and switching Dooling to shooting guard. This give us again 3 quality 3pt shooters in the 2nd unit if we add Pietrus. That will match either with Mia, Okl or SA's bench power. I always thought that Dooling is at his best when is used as a shooting guard. I had an old memory back to opening night, when Dooling shot very well from 3pt land in a late run that almost catch the Heat that night. Additionally I recommend using Sean Williams at the back up power forward role along side Stiemsma. Hollins is playing well but I honestly think that Williams has a better offensive game and shot blocking ability. This will make us highly athletic The rotation should look like this:

Garnett
Bass
Pierce
Allen
Rondo

Moore
Dooling
Pietrus/Daniels
Williams
Stiemsma/Hollins