The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors:
    Lakers won't run Nash and Jamison into the ground guys.... KG is old also but nobody is saying he will break down this year. I am no Laker fan but I think it's crazy to not think they improved. They will likely get Howard who can just hang out and protect the rim.... Nash/Gasol pick and roll will be amazing and Kobe finally has a guy who he can trust with the ball in his hands and can now save himself a little more to close games out. They will add a SG and maybe get Barnes back and will have a solid enough bench. I think we are better by a lot to be honest by a good margin. I also believe most Laker fans are idiots... But I do think the Lakers find a way to contend. To many great offensive players
    Posted by Rebels345209

KG may break down this year.  That is true.  We have Bass, Sullinger, Wilcox and Melo (unless he's out for the year).  If PP breaks down, we have Green, Lee and Joseph.  I guess the point is that the dropoff from Nash to Blake is huge......and he is 38 after all, and hasn't played a full season in a few years.  Jamison is over-rated, as has been reported here.  Our vet min guys, Dooling and Wilcox are at least as good as Jamison.  And he is 36.  MORE chance of them breaking down than us.  They will be very good, no doubt, but I still think a 3 or 4 seed in the West!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : KG may break down this year.  That is true.  We have Bass, Sullinger, Wilcox and Melo (unless he's out for the year).  If PP breaks down, we have Green, Lee and Joseph.  I guess the point is that the dropoff from Nash to Blake is huge......and he is 38 after all, and hasn't played a full season in a few years.  Jamison is over-rated, as has been reported here.  Our vet min guys, Dooling and Wilcox are at least as good as Jamison.  And he is 36.  MORE chance of them breaking down than us.  They will be very good, no doubt, but I still think a 3 or 4 seed in the West!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

So what does that say about your Leastern conference? Who will be the 3 or 4 seed in the east?  Will they also be very good? Be careful, and don't hurt yourself trying to give an explanation of this question. Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : Nash - bad back Bynum - Sam Bowie's knees Kobe - Dr. J of 1987 Mike Brown - only clown to become an NBA head coach; he belongs in the circus Bad back, weak knees, superstar on the decline, and a clown as coach. Enough said!
    Posted by Fiercest34

You are California Dreamin' kid. I hope you enjoy the Miami Heat, because they will be running the leastern conference for awhile. On the bright side, only 19 more years and counting. 

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : So what does that say about your Leastern conference? Who will be the 3 or 4 seed in the east?  Will they also be very good? Be careful, and don't hurt yourself trying to give an explanation of this question.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

What do you care, you "predicted" the Heat will win the next 5 or  6 years anyway?????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Kobe ready for run at title #6, "With summer basketball leading directly into the season – and I'm expecting to play until next June – I have to take some load off my knees. I've got to shave some of this weight."
    I'll bet he knows something the public doesn't.  Enjoy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : What do you care, you "predicted" the Heat will win the next 5 or  6 years anyway?????
    Posted by hedleylamarr

No, no, no kid, you said the Lakers will be very good and then proceeded to say that they would be the 3 or 4 seed in the West.

So, please tell me who will be 3 or 4 seed in the East, and are they also going to be very good? I know, I know,, it will be hard for you to come up with an answer for this because you will most likely be contradicting yourself from another of wild statement that you made earlier.  But just humor me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : No, no, no kid, you said the Lakers will be very good and then proceeded to say that they would be the 3 or 4 seed in the West. So, please tell me who will be 3 or 4 seed in the East, and are they also going to be very good? I know, I know,, it will be hard for you to come up with an answer for this because you will most likely be contradicting yourself from another of wild statement that you made earlier.  But just humor me.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Poor poor Laker fan. Most likeley swept by the thunder this year. if you make it to the second round. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Kobe ready for run at title #6, "With summer basketball leading directly into the season – and I'm expecting to play until next June – I have to take some load off my knees. I've got to shave some of this weight." I'll bet he knows something the public doesn't.  Enjoy!
    Posted by kobedaman

Yeah, Kobe is unlike any other.  Undoubtedly the best shooting guard to ever play the game.

MJ played in an era when one of the so-called defensive stoppers was Craig Ehlo and yet he still could never score 81 points in a game.  Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : No, no, no kid, you said the Lakers will be very good and then proceeded to say that they would be the 3 or 4 seed in the West. So, please tell me who will be 3 or 4 seed in the East, and are they also going to be very good? I know, I know,, it will be hard for you to come up with an answer for this because you will most likely be contradicting yourself from another of wild statement that you made earlier.  But just humor me.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

They will be very good.  I see them coasting late in the season to rest those old bones, and, hence finishing behind the Thunder, Spurs and probably Cips in the West.  Don't know how "they will be very good" can be misinterpreted so badly, or taken out of context.  THE LAKERS WILL BE A VERY GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR - hope that clears it up for you, pup!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : Poor poor Laker fan. Most likeley swept by the thunder this year. if you make it to the second round. 
    Posted by jtkl

Son, you have your years mixed up.  Lakers did lose to the Thunder this year 4-1, but next year is a new year and the Lakers will be battling any top team in the West tooth and nail.  So I'm implying the Lakers have a good chance to battle in Western Conference Finals NEXT YEAR.  Enjoy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : Son, you have your years mixed up.  Lakers did lose to the Thunder this year 4-1, but next year is a new year and the Lakers will be battling any top team in the West tooth and nail.  So I'm implying the Lakers have a good chance to battle in Western Conference Finals NEXT YEAR.  Enjoy!
    Posted by kobedaman

Most of us would agree that he meant 2012- 2013 - that's what I read.  Trying to spin it to make him look foolish only diminishes your aleady questionable intelligence!!  LAST year the lakers lost 4-1.  Past tense.  This year started with the draft and Free agency!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : So what does that say about your Leastern conference? Who will be the 3 or 4 seed in the east?  Will they also be very good? Be careful, and don't hurt yourself trying to give an explanation of this question.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

The same Eastern conference that schooled the Best of the West....that of course, schooled the Lakers...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Oh you mean how you claimed NASH would be a Knick and now he's a Laker?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : They will be very good.  I see them coasting late in the season to rest those old bones, and, hence finishing behind the Thunder, Spurs and probably Cips in the West.  Don't know how "they will be very good" can be misinterpreted so badly, or taken out of context.  THE LAKERS WILL BE A VERY GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR - hope that clears it up for you, pup!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Everyone already knows that the Lakers will be very good. That is not what I am asking you.

I am asking for you tell me what team will be the 3 or 4 seed in the Eastern conference????  Will they also be very good???

It is not that hard of a question really.. And you are very very good with making predictions, as unaccurate as they may be. Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Oh you mean how you claimed NASH would be a Knick and now he's a Laker?
    Posted by kobedaman

Just reporting what was on the Internet, and what Mr. Nash SAID himself.  Never said anything definitive, never made a prediction, and you can't prove otherwise, so knock yourself out!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : Everyone already knows that the Lakers will be very good. That is not what I am asking you. I am asking for you tell me what team will be the 3 or 4 seed in the Eastern conference????  Will they also be very good??? It is not that hard of a question really.. And you are very very good with making predictions, as unaccurate as they may be.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

MIA - BOS - CHI and IND

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : MIA - BOS - CHI and IND
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Chicago without D. Rose for the majority of the season??  That does not sound like a very good team to me.

Thanks for the prediction. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : Chicago without D. Rose for the majority of the season??  That does not sound like a very good team to me. Thanks for the prediction. 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Anytime, and I'll be closer than you!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : I guess you have a short memory. I found this post from you when you wanted to trade Rondo for Nash in February. Nash's age wasn't a concern then. Re: What if We Get Kaman and Nash? posted at 2/6/2012 11:24 PM EST Fiercest34 Posts: 11757 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 7/25/2012 7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a In Response to Re: What if We Get Kaman and Nash? : As for Nash, he would be an upgrade and could possibly bring the C's #18; however, all of these discussions bring me back to Ainge's original target Chris Paul. If they could have gotten that deal done, this team would be amazing. Paul is a younger, meaner Nash that plays good defense. Posted by Accension13 Jason Kidd won a ring at 38 years old. If we trade Rondo for Nash we would need a backup like JJ Barea. The Kidd-Barea tandem worked out well for the Mavs last year. Kidd starting and finishing while Barea does the heavy lifting in between.
    Posted by TommyRules

Wow, for someone who's first post was 7/24, you can "remember" a Fierce post from March, 2011!!
    You must be Houdini!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : I guess you have a short memory. I found this post from you when you wanted to trade Rondo for Nash in February. Nash's age wasn't a concern then. Re: What if We Get Kaman and Nash? posted at 2/6/2012 11:24 PM EST Fiercest34 Posts: 11757 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 7/25/2012 7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a In Response to Re: What if We Get Kaman and Nash? : As for Nash, he would be an upgrade and could possibly bring the C's #18; however, all of these discussions bring me back to Ainge's original target Chris Paul. If they could have gotten that deal done, this team would be amazing. Paul is a younger, meaner Nash that plays good defense. Posted by Accension13 Jason Kidd won a ring at 38 years old. If we trade Rondo for Nash we would need a backup like JJ Barea. The Kidd-Barea tandem worked out well for the Mavs last year. Kidd starting and finishing while Barea does the heavy lifting in between.
    Posted by TommyRules

Ha Ha Ha! That's right Tommy and there are a lot more of those quotes out there. One thing is for sure he'll never admit to it. Enjoy!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Posted by TommyRules

Somebody just got SERVED! 

ROFLMAO!!! hahahahahahahahaha

silly Celtic fans!!!

Cool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : Ha Ha Ha! That's right Tommy and there are a lot more of those quotes out there. One thing is for sure he'll never admit to it. Enjoy!
    Posted by kobedaman

YES there are, and from you as well.  Check out the resurrected thread I just posted............you are a bunch of sorryarses!!

Sections
Shortcuts