The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors:
    In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : YES there are, and from you as well.  Check out the resurrected thread I just posted............you are a bunch of sorryarses!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Oh, you must be referring to the quote I made, "Lakers get swept? Well, if I can find this bet at decent odds I'll be on it!"
    Son, that bet was a WINNER!.  Thanks for playing!  Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : Did we hurt your feelings by razzing your b/f? ROFLMAO
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Nope, you are too much of a clown to hurt me in any way!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I think these trolls are feeling insecure due to the fact they sense D Howard slipping through their hands as we speak....The road to mediocrity is too painful...
    third or fourth should be a very good year for a defensive challenged, inconsistent, aging team ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : I guess you have a short memory. I found this post from you when you wanted to trade Rondo for Nash in February. Nash's age wasn't a concern then. Re: What if We Get Kaman and Nash? posted at 2/6/2012 11:24 PM EST Fiercest34 Posts: 11757 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 7/25/2012 7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a In Response to Re: What if We Get Kaman and Nash? : As for Nash, he would be an upgrade and could possibly bring the C's #18; however, all of these discussions bring me back to Ainge's original target Chris Paul. If they could have gotten that deal done, this team would be amazing. Paul is a younger, meaner Nash that plays good defense. Posted by Accension13 Jason Kidd won a ring at 38 years old. If we trade Rondo for Nash we would need a backup like JJ Barea. The Kidd-Barea tandem worked out well for the Mavs last year. Kidd starting and finishing while Barea does the heavy lifting in between.
    Posted by TommyRules

Fierce some more double talk again tonight? Ha Ha Ha!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : You missed the point. You said: "As for Nash, he would be an upgrade and could possibly bring the C's #18." You posted this in February. If Nash could lead Boston to #18 a few months ago, why do you now bash the Lakers for trading for Nash due to his age and back? So, 5 months ago, you wanted him over Rondo, now he is a liability? You are embarrassing us. Nash is no Rondo but he is still an excellent player.
    Posted by TommyRules

Nash couldn't lead BOS to a title last year, and he won't lead the lakers to the title this year.  Look, when we were discussing trading Rondo, everyone had opinons.  Mine was to get Nash......I was wrong on that one, and now I don't want them to trade Rondo at all.  I watched Nash play, and while still good, he's not nearly the player he was.  It's an upgrade for your team (and your 23 posts), but it won't be enough!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I wonder if Tommy is Gina!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : You should say he might not win a title, not he won't!! You don't know that.
    Posted by TommyRules

Like I'm going to listen to you..............................

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : You sound like the Red Sox fans who said for years that A-Rod would never win a championship. They were correct until he won the World Series...
    Posted by TommyRules

Or the lakers fans who said James would never win an NBA title because he doesn't have kobe's "killer instinct."

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : I don't think Lakers fans say that. The ones I talk to don't hate LeBron like most of us Celtics fans do. It is foolish to say that a player will never win something.
    Posted by TommyRules

LIAR!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors : The Celtics are the greatest franchise in the NBA, have won more titles than any team and they are MY team.  Don't call me a liar.
    Posted by TommyRules

LIAR - you said yesterday you were GK2!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to The Lakers; a whole lot of smoke and mirrors:
    Lets see.. Jamison, good offensive player, no defense Nash, great player on last legs... no defense Metta Wood head, who knows/questionable everything Hill, good rebounder Gasol, still solid/ top player when motivated/ Does he really want to be there? Bynum, One of the best Centers, when motivated/questionable attitude when things don't go right. Do you think shopping him around will help? Kobe, was one of the best, still top ten, not a clutch shooter anymore(if ever) Bench, Hill, Goudelocks, ebanks, Murphy, and Johnson, ??? Don't forget that the Lakers’ defense collapsed at the end of the regular season and in the  two  playoff series. Last year they got blown out several times..Not to mention the sweep by Dallas the year before. On Paper they are a competive group. But when things are tough, their true colors are revealted. I predict they will have a decent regular season, but will falter in the playoffs...sound familiar? I don't see any additions that will change this dowhill trend. Now if they sign Howard, that's another story....Did he sign already?? http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2012/07/18/antawn-jamison-los-angeles-lakers-free-agency/
    Posted by Ortiz123

Hello...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Like I said, if they get Howard, thats a different story....

Sections
Shortcuts