The Lakers and Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

The Lakers and Celtics

Well....Phil is gone.....Kobe is a year older....CP3 doesn't seem to be an option at this point...Odom is in Dallas.....if Howard really wants to play in LA I'm fine with it (since I have said from day one that we had no chance).....if it's Gasol and Bynum for Howard I would be thrilled....the Lakers' biggest advantage was having 3 seven footers....that would all change if this deal went down...Howard hasn't won anything yet...why does anyone think that he would win a title with that cast in LA...?

Boston....I believe they will be in the mix in the Eastern Conference.....but neither team is winning a title this year...there are just too many younger, deeper, and better teams...just my opinion folks...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Re: The Lakers and Celtics

Chicago is alot younger and faster......I agree

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Duke,
    Good points. I am with you let Howard go for Gasol and Bynum.  My concern is the Lakers getting Howard and keeping one of them. It seems unlikely but the league has come to the rescue of the Lakers before. With the Paul situation the league may feel they deserve some TLC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Yes, con27.....there is always that sentiment lingering in the conversation....Boston gets no love from Herr Stern..!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Strange but if the Chris Paul trade happened I think both teams might be in the hunt. THe Lakers would have traded odom to the lakers in package for cp3, which means dallas (third team in our bid for David West.) would have taken Jermaine O'neil. 

Cp3 got voided, Odom angry demanded a trade and Dallas used the assets set aside for JO to get Odom, thus stopping us from getting West. 

Sections
Shortcuts