THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS

The other moronic thread that says the Celtics will not make the finals should be ignored for the far more likely scenario that the Lakers will not make the finals. The Laker fan children that insist on posting things here have to be allowed but the bigger question is why are they here?

I think I have the answer that the Lakers fans on their BB's are the least knowledgeable NBA fans in the country and offer nothing in the way of the way of intelligent basketball conversation.  Imagine the nonsense discussed on the Laker BB's.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS

Must be all the LA football fans trying to find something to do while the lockout is going on. Opps my mistake LA doesn’t have a football team because there fans are to fair-weather to support one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

2 funny

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Don't forget the Thunder.  With Perkins they will play the Lakers much tougher.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS:
    In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : That's the same Perkins that was OWNED by Bynum....on ONE good leg!! You clowns never cease to amaze me. The road to the NBA Championship goes through Los Angeles. Not San Antonio, not Dallas, not even Boston...LOS ANGELES. Got that?!
    Posted by Qdaddy

Thank you now I feel so much better about #18

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

The Lakers are not a good road team? The Lakers have the best road record in the NBA. That's how little you.

No one knows who will make it to the finals. With Tim Duncan going and out for a couple of games, you can't predict the future. The Lakers trounced the Spurs in their last meeting. And this was a road game.

The Lakers have only lost 1 game since the AllStar break. What has been the Celtics record since the break?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

In Response to THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS:
    The other moronic thread that says the Celtics will not make the finals should be ignored for the far more likely scenario that the Lakers will not make the finals. The Laker fan children that insist on posting things here have to be allowed but the bigger question is why are they here? I think I have the answer that the Lakers fans on their BB's are the least knowledgeable NBA fans in the country and offer nothing in the way of the way of intelligent basketball conversation.  Imagine the nonsense discussed on the Laker BB's.  
    Posted by concord27

I am here to remind you that the Lakers are the champions! And are the best team in the NBA until somone beats them!!!  And to bring an unbiased opinion on how the Celtics have no chance in hell to make it back for the rematch!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : Very nice! Celtic fans, don't be surprised if the Celts get another win tomorrow night.  As always, good things happen when the Q shows up.
    Posted by Fierce-34

You are right.  The Celtics always win after Q-Daddy posts his negative comments. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Must be all the LA football fans trying to find something to do while the lockout is going on. Opps my mistake LA doesn’t have a football team because there fans are to fair-weather to support one.
    Posted by genaro008

Why don't you touch up on your grammar before you slam fans of other teams.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Stupid Laker trolls don't realize that the Lakers will have to beat the Mavs and the Spurs if the Lakers are going to make it back to the Finals. And the Lakers are not a great road team, good luck beating the Spurs on the road.
    Posted by Fierce-34

And stupid Celtics imbeciles don't realize they will have to deal with the likes of the Bulls, Heat, and Magic.  If the Lakers are not a good road team at 25-12, then the Celtics really suck at 21-13.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

The other moronic thread that says the Celtics will not make the finals should be ignored for the far more likely scenario that the Lakers will not make the finals.

"Far more likely that the Lakers will not make the Finals"?  You mean going through the teams that they've beaten the last few years?  Since you're so knowledgable about bastketball, why don't you explain this dumbazz comment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

The  Lakers  are  the  best  bet  to  make  it  out  of  the  West.  They  are  on  a  roll  right  now  and  with  Artest  playing  well, will  be  very  difficult  to  beat  in  any  series.  It  is  frustrating  waiting  for  the  O'Neals  to  return.  However, if  the  O'Neals  are  even  semi-effective  and  Rondo  regains  his  focus, the  Celts  will  be  in  the  finals  against  the  Lakers.  If  Shaq  doesn't  return  or  isn't  effective, it  will  be  a  Bulls/Lakers  final.    

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : That's the same Perkins that was OWNED by Bynum....on ONE good leg!! You clowns never cease to amaze me. The road to the NBA Championship goes through Los Angeles. Not San Antonio, not Dallas, not even Boston...LOS ANGELES. Got that?!
    Posted by Qdaddy

Perkins was intentionally hurt by Bynum, whose own injury was nothing.  It took Bynum being dirty to beat this Boston team, but that's Phil Jackson's deal.  He was the same way as a player. 

Got that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : Why are you having a difficult time understanding English? I said the Lakers are not a great road team! I never said they were not a good road team. There's a difference between good and great. That's the problem when your brain can only process 1234. Over.
    Posted by Fierce-34

Really?  More lame 1234 smackdowns?  You're not only a turd, but an unoriginal one.  As for road records, the Lakers were 23-18 last year.  That's 23 wins and 18 losses (for pea-brains like yourself), and still won the Finals.  Next.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

the fakers get far to many calls not to go deep... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : I don't know why I waste so much time replying to a blockheaded, moronic simpleton.  Excuse me while I tend to more important things, like picking my nose.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTe]

Lakers have no depth. They are gonna be exahasuted by the time they come to Boston to help us celbrate our 18th banner. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

While the lakers may be a good road team, the fact remains they were a very ordinary 5-5 on the road in the playoffs last year.  11-1 at home.  This is the main reason I want to have a better record than they do.  They may win a Game 7 in MIA, or CHI, but they will NOT win a Game 7 in BOSTON, no way no how!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

The other moronic thread that says the Celtics will not make the finals should be ignored for the far more likely scenario that the Lakers will not make the finals. The Laker fan children that insist on posting things here have to be allowed but the bigger question is why are they here? I think I have the answer that the Lakers fans on their BB's are the least knowledgeable NBA fans in the country and offer nothing in the way of the way of intelligent basketball conversation.  Imagine the nonsense discussed on the Laker BB's.  
    Posted by concord27

I'm pretty sure you were among the few Boston fans that made the midseason prediction that the Celtics would not be contenders last year.

I know you are just trying to even the score with lalakerman, but I'm just saying.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Flobus has all our posts on his hard drive, so don't get alarmed if you see something from him about a post you wrote a year ago!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

I don't know if Fierce has all our posts on his hard drive, or just mine!!

Sections
Shortcuts