THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS:
    Flobus has all our posts on his hard drive, so don't get alarmed if you see something from him about a post you wrote a year ago!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

You are projecting again, hedley.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Flobus,
    You are not nearly as agitating as other laker trolls on this BB.  Whatever I said about the Celtic travails during last year I felt at the time.   If you are a fan you know during the course of a season one changes with the team's performance.  I react to the present not the unknown.

If the Lakers prove me wrong or the Celtics disappoint it is all possible.  My comments on this last post were about the foolishness and childishness of laker fans who frequent this BB only to annoy Celtic fans on a Celtic BB.  I marvel at all your stupidity and why you don't go on a Laker board to discuss your team with Laker fans.

It amazes me as I am not aware that Celtic fans do it.  Along with that many of the Laker trolls are incredibly ignorant about basketball and rarely make a salient point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : Very nice! Celtic fans, don't be surprised if the Celts get another win tomorrow night.  As always, good things happen when the Q shows up.
    Posted by Fierce-34

Hey!...I guess you were right Fierce...good things DO happen when I show up! The Celtics LOST! Maybe I am a good luck charm after all. HAH!

I hope you clowns realize the Lakers have now caught the C's in the loss column. And they only have 4 road games, which are all winnable. With a little luck, they might even catch the Spurs. Regardless, we don't need home court against San Antone. But it would certainly help against the C's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

We're not making it to the finals either. Right now, I'd be shocked if we made it out of the 1st round. We look like crap!!!!! I thought veteran teams KNOW how to take care of the basketball. All the ones I saw in the past did. Why can't we? Great play for our last shot tonight against the Griz. Down by 3 and the best thing we can get is Baby Davis taking a 3 point shot out of a timeout. WOW!!!!! And what was with that Rondo floater before that? That was just.... DUMB. I'll say it again. We aren't going to win a championship again for a long, long, long time. I certainly hope the Lakers don't surpass us. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : Chill. Shaq-Daddy will be back soon. JON is looking good with no swelling according to DA. Plug those guys back into the middle and the Celtics will get their swagger back.
    Posted by ControllerMod

So..... Those reasons are still noth'n to "chill" over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

The thread is moronic. Why expect rational comments when an irrational theme is created? Right now the Celtic fans are on their knees each night crying to the omnipotent to injure an opposing team's player to win. That's how desperate Boston fans have become.

The record since the AllStar break speaks for itself. Prior to Bynum's return there was all this trash talk about how badly L.A. was playing on the board. But the Lakers had a critical piece missing. Well, guess what--He's BACK! 

Every possible excuse is made about how and why the Lakers have won the last 2 championships. But at the end of the day, L.A. is sill the NBA's champions until some other team takes it. Live with it, know it, and swallow this fact. Hahahaha!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Where are you guys when your team is stinking it up? Not to be found. This is a board for the Celtics we don't need to be nice to you. You are here to annoy and badger and nothing else.  Go find some Laker fans to exchange ideas with.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

We're not making it to the finals either. Right now, I'd be shocked if we made it out of the 1st round. We look like crap!!!!! I thought veteran teams KNOW how to take care of the basketball. All the ones I saw in the past did. Why can't we? Great play for our last shot tonight against the Griz. Down by 3 and the best thing we can get is Baby Davis taking a 3 point shot out of a timeout. WOW!!!!! And what was with that Rondo floater before that? That was just.... DUMB. I'll say it again. We aren't going to win a championship again for a long, long, long time. I certainly hope the Lakers don't surpass us. 
    Posted by DrBoogiebone

I agree. We've been playing like crap lately. Some posters mention that the new players have to gel or whatever, but there's not that many games left before the playoffs. They better get it together NOW, or I doubt we even make it to the Finals.

As for the Lakers, they are playing their best basketball now and are the team to beat out West. Anyone who believes otherwise is just fooling themselves. The Lakers are running like a finely tuned engine, and the Celtics are sputtering to the finish line on vapors.

Just stating my honest opinion. We don't look like a championship squad right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : I agree. We've been playing like crap lately. Some posters mention that the new players have to gel or whatever, but there's not that many games left before the playoffs. They better get it together NOW, or I doubt we even make it to the Finals. As for the Lakers, they are playing their best basketball now and are the team to beat out West. Anyone who believes otherwise is just fooling themselves. The Lakers are running like a finely tuned engine, and the Celtics are sputtering to the finish line on vapors. Just stating my honest opinion. We don't look like a championship squad right now.
    Posted by Waynestarr

Finally a voice of reason from the Celtics faithful.

Waynestarr has taken off his Celtics Green glasses and is calling it like he sees it. I've said it several times on this board...DA traded an important part of your team and I really believe it's affecting the C's team chemistry. That's just a small part of it. Injuries, new guys, Thibideaux's departure...they're all playing a part in this team's destiny. And right now, that's not good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

All tied up with Boston for home court.....picking no celtic fan thought that was gonna happen at the All Star break.

Be afraid boston, you have a chance albeit small against the Lakers if you get home court, without it you'll lose...again!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOBEnumber5. Show KOBEnumber5's posts

All tied up with Boston for home court.....picking no celtic fan thought that was gonna happen at the All Star break. Be afraid boston, you have a chance albeit small against the Lakers if you get home court, without it you'll lose...again!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Right now the celtics would struggle to get past the sixers in a series, much less even make to play the back to back champs in the Finals. Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : Right now the celtics would struggle to get past the sixers in a series, much less even make to play the back to back champs in the Finals.
    Posted by KOBEnumber5

Boston is gone unless they get a former LAKER back in their team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : Boston is gone unless they get a former LAKER back in their team.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Right on. No way they are getting past LAL without the Diesel.

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : Right now the celtics would struggle to get past the sixers in a series, much less even make to play the back to back champs in the Finals.
    Posted by KOBEnumber5

Agree here as well. They need Rondo out of his slump and they need Shaq. JO is a bonus at this point in time. No Shaq, no Finals. Simple, IMO.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Check out Thing 1 and Thing 2 talking to each other!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Wow, hedleylarmarr made a funny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS : Wow, hedleylarmarr made a funny.
    Posted by victorlee1234

glad to see you appreciate sophisticated humor

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Lakers are just a bunch of show offs that think they are so good because they beat the celtics in the finals last year. the c's will crush them once they come to boston in the finals.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Lakers are just a bunch of show offs that think they are so good because they beat the celtics in the finals last year. the c's will crush them once they come to boston in the finals.
    Posted by Tabuckiss

You make an airtight argument.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Posted by Tabuckiss

Written like any 8 year old!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

In Response to THE LAKERS WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS:
    The other moronic thread that says the Celtics will not make the finals should be ignored for the far more likely scenario that the Lakers will not make the finals. The Laker fan children that insist on posting things here have to be allowed but the bigger question is why are they here? I think I have the answer that the Lakers fans on their BB's are the least knowledgeable NBA fans in the country and offer nothing in the way of the way of intelligent basketball conversation.  Imagine the nonsense discussed on the Laker BB's.  
    Posted by concord27

LOL! Lakers are the best team in the NBA. When the Lakers are healthy and focused no team can beat them in a 7 game series.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAKER-Troll. Show LAKER-Troll's posts

I wonder if concord27 will be on this board come June when the NBA championship parade is traveling down Figueroa and Main Street in downtown Los Angeles.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 09CHAMPS. Show 09CHAMPS's posts

This will be a funny thread come June. I wonder if the author will be around then? I doubt it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

concord27 will be MIA come June after starting this thread. Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts