The Last Hurrah!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The Last Hurrah!!

I wanted the big 2 traded at mid season so they could go to a contender and have one last shot

at the ring. Although, it did not happen, i am going to root like heck for these guys against NY and anybody else they face.

I still feel we have enough left in the tank to pull off an upset or two...and will go down swinging...

Green and Bradley will have to play up to their potential and give us that x factor needed.

Im a concerned with the bench production more than anything else. NY is loaded...

Bring it on NY!!

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/4/19/4223844/boston-celtics-playoff-history-nba-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: The Last Hurrah!!

we shall see, but recent events in boston should serve to make knicks' task more difficult than it already was. Cs should be wide open and representing on saturday. go boston, go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Agree Ortiz - trading these guys would have been good but I understand why Ainge didn't, he couldn't get enough in return given how far we advanced last year. Ainge may have no choice but to trade Rondo to try to get good value now, but that's a conversation for the summer etc. 

He may live to regret it as they are untradeable now, but so it goes, now all we can do is root for these guys. Every team in the east is pretty good except Milwaukee so it could be interesting. 

no looking back now...

GO CELTICS!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Celtic Pride should be on full display..

''I think when you go through tragedy as a city you kind of look for something to cling on, and really I believe that the city of Boston lives and dies with our sports teams and they're going to be watching closely,'' longtime Celtics star Paul Pierce said. ''And you know there's just a sense of pride about the city and a sense of pride about this team to go out there and kind of play well and to do the best we can for the city in the wake of the tragedy.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/celtics-try-boston-lift-against-212508511--nba.html

Go Bawston!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I expect the Knicks to win in 6 but I am praying we come out on top! At the very least, I know we will put up a fight!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

This series will be decided by two players. Jeff Green and JR Smith. Whoever plays better will be the difference maker.

Wewin

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I still like the Cetics in this series.

The record against the knicks means nothing, as KG did not play in two games.

The playoffs are dominated by half court play and defense, and the Celtics are built for the playoffs. The Knicks depend on the three point shot and the Cs are the best at defending the three.

I do not have a good feeling about game number one. Because of the Celtic's and Knick's history, the refs may call the game closely to set the tone. That favors the Knicks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This series will be decided by two players. Jeff Green and JR Smith. Whoever plays better will be the difference maker.

Green is our Big Gun and X factor...He can be a difference maker for sure.

I am hoping this series will tell us what we can expect from him in the future..

He does tend to get up for some big games against Miami and  was the best player on the floor ...

but Melo is a load...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

The series will be decided by Honey Nut Cheerios.

Kirk6,

Agree. Also, if KG and/or other Celtics are able to get into his head and under his skin and, they show mental superiority, I have no doubt that Celtics will win the series.

AK

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Celts will definitely go out swinging. The problem is they won't hit anything when they swing.

A team that is small and has a hard time scoring will not go far in the playoffs.

Knicks in 5.

I hope that the Celtics win at least two games.   I will remain optimistic but really didn't predict that the Celtics would win this series.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Celts will definitely go out swinging. The problem is they won't hit anything when they swing.

A team that is small and has a hard time scoring will not go far in the playoffs.

Knicks in 5.

I agree.  They'll probably win 1 game on emotion but won't have enough to get past the Knicks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Knicks in 5.

I agree.  The Celts will probably win 1 game but won't have enough to get past the Knicks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Green came through..but the bench, and turnovers hurt us big time...the jet is grounded...

Green is our Big Gun and X factor...He can be a difference maker for sure.

I am hoping this series will tell us what we can expect from him in the future..

He does tend to get up for some big games against Miami and  was the best player on the floor ...

but Melo is a load...