The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Like watching the WNBA compared to the west. Apart from the Heat, no team from the Least makes the semi of the western conference. You heard it here first!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!

In Response to The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!:
    [QUOTE]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Like watching the WNBA compared to the west. Apart from the Heat, no team from the Least makes the semi of the western conference. You heard it here first!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

I have not been able to watch 1 complete Leastern conference playoff game. The Bulls and 6ers are like watching 2 high school teams brick shot after shot. The Celtics are pathetic and the Hawks would not have made the playoffs in the Powerhouse Bestern conference. Laughing The Heat still look weak but are still too strong for the other leastern conference teams. I forget who is even playing in the other series over there (oy yeah, the pacers and orlando)  LMAO

WEAK!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

And do you want to know whats funny about this?  You guys are struggling with the lowly nuggets who dont even have one star or even a go to man to score the ball down the stretch.  Enjoy this series you will be bounced out by thunder. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Just one man's opinion here, but it seems to me that we all picked the Thunder, Spurs and lakers to advance easily.  The only tossup was MEM vs the Clips - and it still is.
    In the East, I think we all predicted MIA, BOS and INDY to advance......I don't think anyone saw the 76'ers beating the Bulls.........

Sounds pretty even to me!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!:
    [QUOTE]And do you want to know whats funny about this?  You guys are struggling with the lowly nuggets who dont even have one star or even a go to man to score the ball down the stretch.  Enjoy this series you will be bounced out by thunder. 
    Posted by celtsfan4ever[/QUOTE]

Struggling? Really? We are up 3-1 going back to L.A.  Learn the game my friend. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Struggling? Really? We are up 3-1 going back to L.A.  Learn the game my friend. 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Yeah but no dominating performence of the kind the Celtics displayed last night. Sadly the lakers after the first round just like last year. The only real drama is whether the thunder sweep you or not. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Yeah but no dominating performence of the kind the Celtics displayed last night. Sadly the lakers after the first round just like last year. The only real drama is whether the thunder sweep you or not. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Was game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals a dominant performance? I dont really think so, but it still landed Kobe his 5th ring and sent the Celtics home crying. Just sayin' Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Was game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals a dominant performance? I dont really think so, but it still landed Kobe his 5th ring and sent the Celtics home crying. Just sayin'

Not really. Not like Game 6 of the 2008 finals was, that  is domination :) 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Not really. Not like Game 6 of the 2008 finals was, that  is domination :) 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is just sad that it took the Celtics 6 games to beat an injured Lakers team that year. Laughing

Nice try my friend, nice try.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Yes, it is just sad that it took the Celtics 6 games to beat an injured Lakers team that year. Nice try my friend, nice try.

It took 5 1/2 games to beat the LAKERS THAT YEAR. Took you the full 7 to beat an injured Celtics team with heart.. +12 for me :) 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Yeah but no dominating performence of the kind the Celtics displayed last night. Sadly the lakers after the first round just like last year. The only real drama is whether the thunder sweep you or not. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

If the Hawks were in the West, they would be the worst team in the Western Conference playoffs.
    Boston is lucky to play them without their top 2 big men and Josh Smith sat out a game. Boston has played 1 good game so far against Atlanta.

It's funny that LA and Denver are lousy teams to Boston fans but they fail to mention that neither Boston or Atlanta beat Denver or the Lakers this season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : It took 5 1/2 games to beat the LAKERS THAT YEAR. Took you the full 7 to beat an injured Celtics team with heart.. +12 for me :) 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

With heart? LOL.
    This is not Build A Bear...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : If the Hawks were in the West, they would be the worst team in the Western Conference playoffs. Boston is lucky to play them without their top 2 big men and Josh Smith sat out a game. Boston has played 1 good game so far against Atlanta. It's funny that LA and Denver are lousy teams to Boston fans but they fail to mention that neither Boston or Atlanta beat Denver or the Lakers this season.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

hawks have a worse record than the nuggets, play better defense and are flat out better than the nuggets. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : With heart? LOL. This is not Build A Bear...

Nor is it build a brain as you prove daily. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : It took 5 1/2 games to beat the LAKERS THAT YEAR. Took you the full 7 to beat an injured Celtics team with heart.. +12 for me :) 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

LOL - Yeah because Perkins was going to have a much better game 7 than Sheed did for your poor Celtics in that game 7.  Cool  I bet you see Ron Artest blowing kisses to the crowd in your worst nightmares.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : LOL - Yeah because Perkins was going to have a much better game 7 than Sheed did for your poor Celtics in that game 7.    I bet you see Ron Artest blowing kisses to the crowd in your worst nightmares.

LOL He would have had a better game than baby who had to spell zSheed. I'm sorry your no heart team folded in 6 though. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : hawks have a worse record than the nuggets, play better defense and are flat out better than the nuggets. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Very contradicting statement. The hawks, like the celtics are just lucky that they got to play the charlotte bobcats 4 times this year. Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Very contradicting statement. The hawks, like the celtics are just lucky that they got to play the charlotte bobcats 4 times this year.

The hawks had a better winning percentage against the lowly west. Sorry my frined reality has a Celtics bias. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : LOL He would have had a better game than baby who had to spell zSheed. I'm sorry your no heart team folded in 6 though. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

It's OK my friend, my team went on to win back to back titles after that while getting revenge upon that Celtic team and sending them back to Boston crying. Cool

I kind of felt bad when Doc said there was not a dry eye in that locker room after that game, but then I just thought it was funny to picture a lot pof grown men crying and trying to console each other over a game. How purely pathetic, thus your Boston Celtics. Once again, thanks for playing. Tongue out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : It's OK my friend, my team went on to win back to back titles after that while getting revenge upon that Celtic team and sending them back to Boston crying. I kind of felt bad when Doc said there was not a dry eye in that locker room after that game, but then I just thought it was funny to picture a lot pof grown men crying and trying to console each other over a game. How purely pathetic, thus your Boston Celtics. Once again, thanks for playing.

Your team was humilated and dominated in 2008. Then got lucky in 2009 because KG was too hurt to do it to you again. Still limping on 1 leg without his starting Center he  was seconds of doing it again 2010.

He took your one chance to catch the Celtics. I'm sorry for your loss :) 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : It's OK my friend, my team went on to win back to back titles after that while getting revenge upon that Celtic team and sending them back to Boston crying. I kind of felt bad when Doc said there was not a dry eye in that locker room after that game, but then I just thought it was funny to picture a lot pof grown men crying and trying to console each other over a game. How purely pathetic, thus your Boston Celtics. Once again, thanks for playing.

A grown man that uses muliple screen names over 5 or 6 years because he is so filled with hatred for a basketball team that he can't stop thinking about them is much more pathetic than a bunch of athletes crying over losing a championship.

But you know this.  thank you for thanking me for playing with you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

The Celtics are just like the NY Islanders.
    They dominated decades ago, but have won very little since then.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]The Celtics are just like the NY Islanders. They dominated decades ago, but have won very little since then.

So you hang out on Islander forums too?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Your team was humilated and dominated in 2008. Then got lucky in 2009 because KG was too hurt to do it to you again. Still limping on 1 leg without his starting Center he  was seconds of doing it again 2010. He took your one chance to catch the Celtics. I'm sorry for your loss :) 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Excuses, excuses, and more excuses. It is shame that you make excuses for a team full of cry babies. Did you cry too after that game 7?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : A grown man that uses muliple screen names over 5 or 6 years because he is so filled with hatred for a basketball team that he can't stop thinking about them is much more pathetic than a bunch of athletes crying over losing a championship. But you know this.  thank you for thanking me for playing with you.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Did you also cry in 2010 after game 7 of the Finals?  I am assuming you probably did considering you are a Celtics fan and all of their players were crying.  So sad. Cry

Sections
Shortcuts