The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!

In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Excuses, excuses, and more excuses. It is shame that you make excuses for a team full of cry babies. Did you cry too after that game 7?
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

I made my gasol face! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : I made my gasol face! 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Respect for not crying. Cool 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Respect for not crying.  

No one wants to look that ugly my frined. Just sayin' 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Respect for not crying.  

So sad. Course when you lose by 26 in the finals the pain lingers much longer :) 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Who scored the last two points in the 2010 NBA Finals?
    Pierce? No. Wheelchair is looking at him.
    Sasha!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

This is NOT the reason why Boston CHOKED in game 7 of the 2010 Finals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

This is not why the Lakers were demolished and destroyed in 08.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Kobe's face watching Pierce get the MVP

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

This thread is a loserLakertroll magnet. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : LOL - Yeah because Perkins was going to have a much better game 7 than Sheed did for your poor Celtics in that game 7.    I bet you see Ron Artest blowing kisses to the crowd in your worst nightmares.

We all know what Ron Artest is blowing in your dreams too!!!Surprised

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]We have an 8th seed about to eliminate a 1 seed and a great veteren team making one last good run at it. Over in the Even Lestern Conference it's predictable and boring. Good luck in OKC. You'll need it.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Is it surprising Philly might beat Chicago without Rose and Noah?

The East was already weak, then you take out Howard, Noah, Rose, Lin, Stoudemire, Horford, Pachulia, Shumpert, B. Davis, etc and any decent team should get to the Conference Finals.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : Yes, it is just sad that it took the Celtics 6 games to beat an injured Lakers team that year. Nice try my friend, nice try.

The sad thing is you and eleven coming to Cs forum to post your c-rap. I guess the lestern conference has no forums.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Leastern conference lives up to billing-boring & predictable! : A grown man that uses muliple screen names over 5 or 6 years because he is so filled with hatred for a basketball team that he can't stop thinking about them is much more pathetic than a bunch of athletes crying over losing a championship. But you know this.  thank you for thanking me for playing with you.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

well put snake

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Did it ever occur to you guys that he probably isn't even a lakers fan?  He's probably from cleveland or some place that's never won anything.  Just pretending to be from LA to mess with you guys.  Oh well, I guess you're all enjoying yourselves.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Lakers = only Western Playoff Team that doesn't have a winning record against the East. For the Lakers fans, railing against Eastern Teams is railing against their own. Keep it up. You only make your team look worse.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers = only Western Playoff Team that doesn't have a winning record against the East. For the Lakers fans, railing against Eastern Teams is railing against their own. Keep it up. You only make your team look worse.
    Posted by DarkFenX89[/QUOTE]

What was the Celtics winning percentage against the West, my friend?

Just sayin'

Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Gotta love Laker Troll couldn't you talk about your team on your board? nope ? I wonder why..LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Boston vs. Atlanta was a dreadful game now Chicago is beating Phil 35-26 at halftime. UGH!!! The East Stinks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]Boston vs. Atlanta was a dreadful game now Chicago is beating Phil 35-26 at halftime. UGH!!! The East Stinks.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

I watched some of the Bulls/6ers game and decided that I would be more entertained by going outside and staring at the rock on the side of the road.

LMAO!!!

The leastern conference is living up to its reputation.

Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

the ONLY reason the CELTS didn't make it a more exciting game and actually win the game was because of the REFS. Did you see how HORRIBLE they were tonight? Stern OBVOIUSLY wanted to extend this series for the money. Our CELTS always get jobbed by the REFS, its RIDICULOUS. I'm DONE watching NBA basketball. This is a JOKE

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]the ONLY reason the CELTS didn't make it a more exciting game and actually win the game was because of the REFS. Did you see how HORRIBLE they were tonight? Stern OBVOIUSLY wanted to extend this series for the money. Our CELTS always get jobbed by the REFS, its RIDICULOUS. I'm DONE watching NBA basketball. This is a JOKE
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

We should get together and watch WWE. Cool

Sections
Shortcuts