The List: Free Agent frontcourt upgrades

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: The List: Free Agent frontcourt upgrades

In Response to Re: The List: Free Agent frontcourt upgrades:
    In Response to Re: The List: Free Agent frontcourt upgrades : You listed 13 REALISTIC frontcourt players that the Celts could have, none of them ended up being a Celtic. The point is it's pointless to talk trade with you because you're just not accurate when it comes to trades. 13 players and not one ended up a Celtic, that's 0-13.
    Posted by Fiercest34

The point is you are a sore loser who didn't get a damn thing right either when it came to the offseason, made a big deal about Gasol for Rondo (ugh!) and instead of having intelligent talks about team building choose to attack those who discuss realistic ways to make the C's better rather than contribute, b/c confrontation, not co-operation, is all you are good at.

Then when beaten in a discussion, like i have done to you OVER and OVER, you cherry pick my 3 month old thread, that was very realistic and accurate at the time, and hide like a coward behind the 'season hasn't started let's watch 'em play' baloney.

What happened to 'we don't need Varejao b/c miami goes small at the end of games'? There are 43 other minutes and 28 other teams....

hahahaha you are a joke

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

All those names were realistic in June Fierce, get a clue

I am sorry that when i repeatedly better you in arguments with the superior facts or simply the reality of what this forum is for (Celtics talk, not Laker troll fights) you feel the need to pathetically pull threads from months ago as some sort of 'proof' that I don't know what I am talking about. In six years I have been far superior on Celtic/NBA knowledge and good contributions to this site than you have.

I am a fan who is about speculating on realistic possibilities that improve the team, not predicting the actual roster and keeping score based on who actually signs. What idiocy. with only a handful of spots to fill and the cap to work around each offseason almost every name mentioned has close to ZERO chance of coming here. But you already know this. Sour grapes immaturity is truly whrre you shine and its pathetic.

I'm not going to sit there in June and say an obviously realistic (b/c he makes the min) frontcourt signing like Jason Collins is going to be a great move for this team. If I had then I guess I would have 'won' in your small petty world.

I've smashed you all around the ring the last 2-3 days on the Varejao issue... all as you claimed you wouldn't talk trades in August... keep it coming, you do know you just look worse with each attempt to smear me don't you?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yawn

keep beating the dead horse

The beating I am giving you doesn't go away b/c I named some guys in June I thought would be good tragets for the C's to after and they didn't become Celtics

The beating you are getting is b/c of your apparent desire to fight tooth and nail over my decision to speculate on what issues the current roster will prob have in the Fall, and make a suggestion for what type of upgrade could be trade dfor in the winter, and provide fair trade options

If you look back there are like 7-8 posters who feel it is a good move, one fool who think Varejao is like a Cardinal/Madsen player, some Laker trolls whose comments are worthless and then you, proven wrong and strangely obsessive about why we can't discuss things like this... and then you are go and dig into my past as a means to what? change the present? Almost no suggestions on what players should fill a couple roster spots or especially what sign and trades can happen EVER come true. But i enjoy the discussion. You just enjoy the fight.
    It just makes you look more immature and pathetic

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

And the posts that humiliate yourself continue

Just look at yourself fierce, what you are doing now is what losers do

sad

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: The List: Free Agent frontcourt upgrades:
    In Response to Re: The List: Free Agent frontcourt upgrades : Oh no, rame, losers say it was only realistic in June and not realistic anymore now. Losers keep making excuses. Losers will be annoyed if you point out their mistakes. They will say it's nitpicking.
    Posted by Fiercest34

This clueless rambling does zilch for me

do you have anymore issues with me talking about a possible trade for Varejao in February or have you exhausted all the rounds in your chamber when it comes to both saying the trade idea is bad or saying I am not allowed to bring it up b/c the C's didn't sign any players I suggested as options back in June??

do you get what a joke you are and how bad you have looked here? 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yup how pathetic, this is what your thought process sounds like Fierce:

Let's switch topics! I BADLY lost the Varejao argument so now I am going to pretend that even though rame posted the name Melo TWENTY times on this trade topic, the one time he accidentally posted Mayo must mean he's so dumb he thinks the C's have a center named Mayo, hahaha, i'm sure everyone else think rame doesn't know the name of the center the team drafted, doesn't that make me look smart b/c I do?? hahaha

and maybe, the more I post the names of guys rame thought the C's could target back in June, all who didn't become Celtics, the more people will forget what a petty, obnoxious idiot I have looked like in the last 48 hours, claiming we didn't need Varejao b/c the Heat go small and then claiming fans on this forum aren't allowed to talk about future trades over the summer

yup, I sure do run the show here, when I am not beating back those silly Laker teen trolls I start fights with real fans of the green for no apparent reason at all other than to disagree with them and be confrontational... does this make me a petty worthless loser... ummm.... trying to find a way to say it doesn't.... thinking... thinking...

oh

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The topic is why you feel Celtic fans cannot discuss a future possible trade and why you think the idea itself of adding Varejao isn't good or realistic. You were shown to be wrong and a pretty big fool on that topic.

but now you want to head back into your 20-20 vision time machine to discuss what was being talked about at draft time and what I thought was a possibility that didn't happen? So making multiple comments on the draft and free agency in June that didn't end up being correct come August is something to ridicule and mock in your world???

Look at yourself

Do you have any concept of what an abject pathetic loser you look like right now??

It is very sad

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

someone saying that Bass and Melo for Varejao is a fair deal is a total loser.

You forgot about the 2 first round picks, the deal is more than fair

but I proved my points, you have come off as so disgusting I am appalled, I never knew you capable of such lows.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts