The main reason we won

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: The main reason we won

Shhhh that isn't part of the Celtics plan.

Did you hear Doc say in the post game conference that "tonight Williams stepped up, hopefully next game it's Avery" ~ something like that

I am a huge Bradley fan, but you're right. He has not been great in these post-season games. Still rooting for him, I think if he had Rondo in the back court with him he will be much better.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to R9R's comment:

Shhhh that isn't part of the Celtics plan.

Did you hear Doc say in the post game conference that "tonight Williams stepped up, hopefully next game it's Avery" ~ something like that

I am a huge Bradley fan, but you're right. He has not been great in these post-season games. Still rooting for him, I think if he had Rondo in the back court with him he will be much better.

The league has adjusted to his defense, and now his shot has gone south.

Terry and Williams should be the starting and backup point guards.

Maybe; however, in the first three games, the refs were calling the game very closely, which favors offensive teams and hurts defensive teams. I did like William's ball handling tonight. That may be the winning move. Our turn overs were much lower tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Terry and Williams instead of Bradley.

Bradley has really fallen apart.

Until one of them has a bad game. then it will be Bradley and Lee should start or Jeff Green should be a guard or why isn't Crawford playing. I do like Williams, He handles the knicks pressure well, but you can't change your lineup every game and win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think Crawford will play in the next game, he is instant offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Doc only played 6.5 men tonight.  Can't sustain 40 MPG with the starting 5 in the playoffs, especially at our age.  Doc just put it all out on the floor to win tonight's game at all costs.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I'd like to see Twill at the 1 with A.B. at the 2 for a stretch next game.  The jerks from New York have gotten A.B. out of his game by pressing him and playing very aggressive perimiter defense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Avery is a very good player; he'll be fine; his defense has not gone away. TWill brings size as well as great dribbling and athleticism. What a pick up by Danny. He is a true comb guard (i.e., bigger than a point but can dribble pretty well; not great at shooting).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to RicoLakerfan's comment:

Terry and Williams instead of Bradley.

Bradley has really fallen apart.

Until one of them has a bad game. then it will be Bradley and Lee should start or Jeff Green should be a guard or why isn't Crawford playing. I do like Williams, He handles the knicks pressure well, but you can't change your lineup every game and win.

He only changes the lineup every other day,  all season long.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Doc only played 6.5 men tonight.  Can't sustain 40 MPG with the starting 5 in the playoffs, especially at our age.  Doc just put it all out on the floor to win tonight's game at all costs.  

Maybe; however, there are no back to backs in the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

I'd like to see Twill at the 1 with A.B. at the 2 for a stretch next game.  The jerks from New York have gotten A.B. out of his game by pressing him and playing very aggressive perimiter defense.

I think that will happen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

If the Knicks trap the ball, Williams looks like the answer. Furthermore, his ability and willingness to drive to the hoop and pass worked very well.

His size also creates problems for the Knick's point guards. We may have found the right match ups for this series, finally.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

True..no other choice..Hopfully somebody will step up in Beantown..we to rest kg and PP some this game in case a game 7...but if noboby is up to it, then Doc will just pick his spots...not ideal, but you work with what you have at this point...or go fish...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to futbal's comment:

Avery is a very good player; he'll be fine; his defense has not gone away. TWill brings size as well as great dribbling and athleticism. What a pick up by Danny. He is a true comb guard (i.e., bigger than a point but can dribble pretty well; not great at shooting).

I f he gets a consistant shot,or just finds a few ways to score(ala Rondo)love his size...

watch out!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Red Sox in 2004 and why not the Celtics this year?   Cool